Reviews for Do You Believe in Magic
SuperMario64 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
That was a beautiful story. You started with an interesting premise, then followed with the wits to pull it off.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
this was gorgeous!

i loved the metaphors for the various types of love you used here, it added a lot of depth to percy and oliver's discussion.
and the quiet acceptance that percy had that he was a "love squib" and that no one would ever find him worth loving was just so heartbreaking and brilliant.
and the way he tried to get out of telling oliver that he was in love with him for fear of losing his friend, and the way oliver tried to find out all without letting on that he was jealous as hell made me want to bash their head in and tell them to just snog already!
and when they finally kissed...
["Seems I'm not a ghost after all."
"And I'm fairly certain I'm not a squib." Percy replied solemnly.]
Gah. I /loved/ this line!

There were a few minor SPaG errors, but they were so minor that I only noticed them on like my fifth reading of this wonderful piece.

well done! :)
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*grins* so sweet! I really, really loved this!
Ladyhuntress36 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was absolutely amazing! It was cute and wonderful and totally awesome. I have such a love for Percy/Oliver. I loved Percy calling himself a Love Squib it's just great. The next time someone asks me why I don't have a boyfriend I am going to tell them that I am a love squib and laugh at the confused look on their face. Great Job _
requirings chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I can't believe I never saw this story. I loved reading every bit of it. :'D
Cissa DeLancome chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I LOVE THIS! Oh man, the ghost metaphor kills me. Seriously interesting theory on Percy's part, and I loved your characterization of both him and Oliver. I love possessive Oliver! "'I can't sabotage your relationship with someone else if I don't know who she is.'" So perfect, thanks for the great read. :)
pan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
the concept of love being like magic was really interesting, and this one-shot was absolutely adorable. It even seems canon. :)
Snickerpoodle chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I'm not quite fond of slash, but this WAY too cute not to love!
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very well written! The analogy is really original, and I love Oliver's thoughts on the matter, as they aren't over-processed. This was really good and the story flowed wonderfully.
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
You know how after you read an adorable fic your eyes kinda water and you have a huge smile on your face? Yeah. That's what's happening.

Thank you.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Interesting...I liked it. Very sweet.:)
Eloise Lovelace chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh, this was adorable! I followed Peilless's recommendation here, and I'm so glad I did. I enjoyed the analogy with the squibs, ghosts and werewolves, and the whole thing just made me go, "Aw..."
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
*blinks* I never really thought I would ever read something aside from a fanfic about Harry or Hermione. Yet, here I am. Reading an Oliver/Percy fanfic.

And I liked it! O_O Wow, thanks for the fanfic. I adored the whole thing right from the start.
OrphanedAccount chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
aaw so sweet.
forty-two dreams chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This makes me giggle with glee
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »