Reviews for Kim Possible: Quest for the Kyber Crystal
Anon chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Would like to see the continuation. Good story a few misspelt words and confused words but hey humans make mistakes. I enjoyed it would like to see more shame most of your work is unfinished as it has good potential.
Anon chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
sorry to say but Bobba Fett wears Mandalorian armour not "manderian" otherwise good
anonymous chapter 20 . 12/23/2009
Man, Pluto's such a (BLEP)!
Cirex chapter 22 . 11/28/2008
Hi, I just want to say that I hope that Boba doesn't stay as a goon for the rest of the series, because he needs to reunite the Mandalorians.
Tristar chapter 22 . 10/31/2008
Hi first review for me on your works. Just a couple things. You do indeed seem injoy taking lines from the (star wars) movies and scenes and recreating them. Though I do enjoy seeing things play out it seems you over use them abit...(not ment as a flame)

Aside from the above I've rather enjoyed reading Redeption, Dark Trooper, And this of your other works what do you recommend I should read to keep in the loop?
Derik's New Leaf chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
BTW it's Tai Shing Pequa
Darth Comrade chapter 22 . 6/4/2006
Sweet and cool!

I like the way you twist around your stories to make one big one! clever.

Now i must say, I understand our characters are pretty battle-hardened by now, with all kind of scars of war. but the loss of a freind, the betrayal of another and the discovery of hidden truths must've really taken their tolls on our heroes!

yet, Kim was pretty easily turned back to the light! I guess that's the only complaint i've got.

Very nicely done, overall. And Joss calling kim mom? cute!
dartblade chapter 22 . 5/31/2006
lol mixing a little xmen are we? and who is the nega-moon family? keep up the good work and update soon
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 22 . 5/28/2006
Great story, will Kim have the eye-patch gone by the time she shows up on Earth? Also,Will we ever find out what happens between this chapter and when she returns to Earth?
Captain Lycan chapter 22 . 5/27/2006
Oh cool ending! I can't wait to see what you've got planned next. Give yourself a pat on the back because your stories are some of the best around!
Darth Comrade chapter 21 . 5/12/2006
The darkest Kim I've ever pictured in a fanfic.

Kim vs. ron. In equivilance to Anakin vs. Obi Wan...

Thumbs up for a job well done!
Darth Comrade chapter 10 . 5/12/2006
I knew Shego was cold before...but now she's as heartless as an Icesickle.

And the whole Kim and Shego sister thing...Genious!

Excellent job with this chap!
Darth Comrade chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
Harsh! There's no other word that was going through my mind as I read that.
Darth Comrade chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
Dude, no way!

You mean to tell me, Kim's dad is THE Kyle Katarn!

Excellent stuff up till now! you've got me attached!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 21 . 4/17/2006
Keep up your good work, please do what you can to update this story as soon as you are able to.