Reviews for It's Just a Small favor
Sed chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
Brilliant story. Keep up the good work, and even if this one if finished, I know that i'm going to be getting my rear in gear reading your others.
ZeVamp chapter 15 . 4/17/2008
I liked the story, the personalities and the chemistry between the characters.

More depth in the personality (or a touch of underlying motives ) could have contributed a little more to the story, but frankly it's a great read.

Kudos!
jackson drury chapter 15 . 8/3/2007
good job. keep going I want to read more
SYSTOR1 chapter 15 . 4/26/2007

This has been a wonderful tale. I have enjoyed seeing a paladin who has a brain as well as a true sence of goodness.

I hpoe to see more of these three in your future stories.

And one last Thank You.
i chapter 15 . 4/21/2007
over? ... so soon? ... erm, allright i suppose... tough i guess there will be a sequel, because, i dont know, it feels kind of... unfiniched? too short? no offense, but there is a lot more that could be written... non?
Vitezo chapter 15 . 4/21/2007
"may you live in interesting times" nice pratchett insert.

good tale all together. no real character development but the banter was comic and amusing. a light tale devoide of melodrama is a nice thing.

if you have time read my stuff please. it doesn't have drizzt in it, not yet anyway, and i love getting reviews from people who write well.
Vitezo chapter 8 . 4/21/2007
i've seen you writing this story for a while but i only started reading now. it's very nice you chose an original direction, so few people here do that. also, the narativ is very nice. it flows.

i'd suggest adding a bit more ID marks to conversations, i got lost on who was talking a few times. a bit more" He said" She said" Mir added" whould add order to the dialog.

good story!
DariusFF chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Awesome! I frankly cant believe that I havent read this fic of yours before... I love the fact that you have a paladin (my favorite class) in your fic since so many people seem to hate paladins. anyways please write more!

Review for this fic:

AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! SPECTACULAR! WONDERFUL! UNCANNY! SENSATIONAL! ASTONISHING!
systor1 chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
YIPEE! New chapter. A bandersnatch? You really used a bandersnatch...I..am..speachless...oh well thank you for the wonderful story I look forward to next weeks entry:) oh I am very glad you brought back Mir, she pushes my curious buttons:)
Ryoken chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
This is a wonderful story, tastefully written. It could use a bit of proof-reading before submittal, but other than that, it's good. I'm hoping for a bit more action in the next few chapters. *crosses fingers as she adds to her Story Alert List*
i chapter 12 . 3/16/2007
hey. good story, even tough i admit at the beggining i wasent interested i think it's starting to pick up... maybe you could make longer chapters?
systor1 chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
Yipe Ya

More more If you keep write I will keep ready. You have at least one fan of this fic, and a couple of you others to.

I will check at least once a week for now but if you post faster I will check fast and reveiw sooner :)

by the way yuo are doing a wonderful job of writing.
systor1 chapter 11 . 3/5/2007
(Hugs) (Hugs) So sorry you have been left with out proper praise. I have just finished reading your wonderful story. This is my first day on as I am normally cruising and this is my first story read here. I must say it is a wonderful written story. I take it from a remark you made in one chapterthat this is written around you gaming party. You do a fine job of tranlating game speak into a well written story. I hope to folow the future adventures of this perky bard and her Intelligent palladin side kick. (m intelligent palladin this is and oxymorn right!)

Please keep writing :)!
The Great Susinko chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
This was based off a game of D&D? It was very good! The world seemed very real and the characters like real people. I loved the mixed race town. I loved it all! I look forward to your next update!
chickens chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Sounds fun. I'm interested in reading more