Reviews for Two Children
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow, another awesome story! I've never been very good at short stories, er, at least, ones with positive endings. Somehow, when I was in creative writing class, my short stories all ended in death. lol...

Anyways, as with your Rei/Hiei, you have an outstanding ability to make me like the couplings you write. Not that I don't like Hotaru and Hiei as a pairing, I've just avoided many of their stories because of the usual cliches involved in most people writing them.

You have a very subtle style in your writing that is very pleasing to me. There's no outright moments, just subtlety and sometimes subtlety is more effective than saying that "this is what will happen and may happen" but subtlety allows the reader to imagine what may happen next and "man, if they had a full story... this could be deep."

I compare your romance to that of Kyo/Tohru in the manga of fruits basket prior to the two realizing that they were in love, the hints that could lead and did lead to something that blossomed later.

If you couldn't tell with all my rambling, I really liked this story.

I just started a remake of one of my original stories on this site about eight years ago. Its a Kurama and Rei Hino story called :Fiery Rose: Forbidden Love. You should check it out!
LaYdI tOmOe chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Like it! Cute and pretty.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Besides the random Japanese in the middle and Hiei's age (he may look young, but he's quite old relatively and if Kurama's in it...)

ANYWAYS, I thought it was adorable. :D
iheartsinuyasha chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
awww this is a cute short fic. Hiei and Hotaru are totally meant for each other! 3 3 3
Cassie M. M chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw, that's so kawaii! HotaruxHiei make a cute couple, the way you put them here. I really wish that this wasn't a one-shot, that it was something you were gonna continue as a story, I think that woud make this more epic than it already is. It would be the MEANING of epic! The definition! But, sadly, I don't think you're going to continue it... you DID say this is one-shot. Oh well, this is being added to my favorites.
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
When are you going to post up that story? Or one shot? Never mind! I wrote A Hotaru and Hiei one shot (a songfic, but what's the difference?} it's called Lovers and it the last chapter! Just click my name and you'll see it! IF you want to of course!
Coffeetailor chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
This is really sweet so far. I hope you update soon.
Buffy chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
that story is so cute!_
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I love a Hiei/Hotaru fic. Please do you think you could do a Kurama/Makoto one? Please?
Papaya Womaaaan D chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Aw... Hiei helped Hotaru... that's so sweet! *cries hystarically*
Anyway, please continue! Me like this verily!