Reviews for Changes
Thunderchild chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
OK...
This was totally out of character for Mr. Parker... this fic exaggerated the meanness that he shows towards her - which is falsified.
...out of character for Jarod. I don't even know where you cooked up his 'meanness' that is non-existant.
...out of character for Parker.
Good that you had a sibling bond at the end...
MKP
Pretenderlove chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Hi! This story is great! And for me it doesn't matter if it's not that reality based. I mean, it's fiction, who needs reality! I think the whole point of fiction is to escape reality. And in my opinion MP is only human, she have needs too - she needs to be loved... and she just wanted her father to care...That' normal in a situation like the one she was in..
Keep up the good work! I love this one!
Sango2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Sequel! ;)
Summer51 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Its good, that DADDY is a jerk..jejeje... but you have to do a sequel... i love to see what happen whit this that Lyle did.. i hope MP change her mind...and Jarod help her..
rev2004 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
um.. I hate to say this but when someone writes, they are supposed to be logical. Usually when there is a fire, an ambulance comes in. Since these firefighters knew someone was hurt, they would have called a ambulance. They would not have left her like that. That what happens in reality. So what you wrote, it is not even closely remote to what happens to reality. Well that's about it and oh yeah, your potrayal of MP is out of character. MP isn't needy, etc. Good luck on your next fiction.