Reviews for The Clothes Make The Spirit
reincarnatedpharaoh chapter 61 . 1/20
Atemu is not technically 18 when he died...he was 15, so it should be 4, 985 years...anyway, it's your about..."I initiated a war, you died after 3 days. which proves that you lost both the battle and the war."
Though, we don't like to admit, the Pharaoh's pride in always winning was his weakness in ep.158 or so when he lost Yugi's soul.
shadowwolfoffire chapter 110 . 1/11
Lol looking forward to more chapters of this story if you have more coming
kuwa bara chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
you are a stupid auther
kuwa kuran chapter 30 . 4/4/2014
stupid fanfic
YugiYamiAtem21 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
'Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.'
OMG OMG I have that on a cup cozy! lol thats awesome!
Gamma Cavy chapter 110 . 9/12/2012
How about "We have left Logic and Sanity stop, Looneyville." for marik and malik?
Goddess Alexandria chapter 109 . 8/1/2012
I think Valon should get into this and send Joey a HUGE poster of himself nude with bondage toys saying "I would make a better master than the one you have now." then Seto flips! :D
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Love Marik's way of "calming" him. xP
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Bakura and Yami going at it...gosh, this is funny. XD
badficcentral chapter 110 . 5/8/2012
This made my day. I'm probably going to get in so much trouble for skipping homework, but it was worth it XD These insults are genius! How about... "A computerized kid once beat me at chess, but he was no match for me at kickboxing" for Noah, maybe "Either you like bacon or you're WRONG" for Malik, "Do not inturrupt me when I'm talking to myself" for any of the yamis or hikaris, "The only reason you get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory" for Bandit Keith, and "Friendship is like peeing on youself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings" for Téa. Hope you like 'em!
Hex the Magician chapter 110 . 12/29/2011
Gosh this was soo funny! I really like your story!
dancing elf chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals. I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants!

that's a very different spin on the glass half-empty or half-full that i've seen
TexasDreamer01 chapter 110 . 11/5/2011
Rex and Weevil are... kind of creepy. Even on their own.

I'll be happy to email you some quotes, if you want (unfortunately, it's an extremely long list).