Reviews for The Clothes Make The Spirit
Very nice. _
Lady Samurai chapter 100 . 10/20/2005
Oh dear...
shinestar chapter 101 . 10/19/2005
stange does the madness sop or what
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 101 . 10/19/2005
That's excellent! Keep up the good work. Here's an insult; "I'm big, I'm cool, and I'm extremely dense." It describes a red giant or the Yugioh character of your choice. I can't make a suggestion without putting my life on the line.

Yamisgirl13
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 101 . 10/19/2005
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhah this is so funny i can't wait for the next chapter
Gantaeno chapter 99 . 10/19/2005
YEY! My slogan's in Chapter 99 :P Fabulous; i shall wear my shirt with pride :D
Aquawyrm chapter 101 . 10/18/2005
. that's so funny my face is messed up. I think all the insults are hilarious! Do something about Marik needing anger management...I mean, he is the product of hatred and rage...meaning that he should need anger management.
AuroranWings chapter 101 . 10/18/2005
xD That was great. I loved the last three chapters. I was beginning to think you had lost interest!

Yay! You broke one hundred chapters! :D -clapclap-
FantabulousWatapon chapter 101 . 10/18/2005
101 chapters of fun on the...-thinks-...'net!101 chaptetrs of fun! You read one down, pass it around...Oo...still 101 chapters of fun on the 'net!

(Happy Hundred and ONE chapters :P Keep it up!)
DarkShadowFlame chapter 101 . 10/18/2005
Yay, you updated! And finally hit the 100 mark! The new chapters were so awesome... I like how Isis took the doormat. And the couples were soo cute. :) Yay again!

DSF
Largo-sensei chapter 101 . 10/18/2005
Hmm Never knew that well you learn something new everyday don't ya? I think the last chapter was my favorite. 101 chapters holy crap! Wow I loved it.
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 101 . 10/18/2005
Hey, it's good to see some more work from you! It's also great to see that the story's now reached 100 chapters and is still set to continue for even longer.

As usual, the slogans were funny, especially the one about ESP and PMS (had to stop myself from laughing too much and scaring all of my flatmates awake). And Marik's behaviour made me both laugh and be slightly concerned for Malik's safety...I hope they both had fun.

Anyway, keep up the good work (not that you need me to tell you that) and I'll be around for the next chapters!

S. Chensu x.
blue 12 chapter 101 . 10/18/2005
Ahahaha ... you're back! Wonderful! - Great, great! (maniacal laughter ensues and then pauses) Finally, new chapters! I can't wait to read more ... I love all your pairings. (breaks off into laughter again)

Korebo: Bi Bi! *Thanks for brightening her otherwise gray morning*

blue 1/2

(still laughing)
sheikgoddess chapter 101 . 10/18/2005
LMAO this chappie was so funny!
sheikgoddess chapter 100 . 10/18/2005
O! Cant wait to see who Kaiba gets! Since when was Kaiba smart?
901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »