Reviews for The Clothes Make The Spirit
Oh no! I ran out of chapters! :(

This thing is hilarious!
too.cool.to.have.a.penname chapter 110 . 8/10/2011
I love this story.

It hasn't been updated for a while, but that doesn't matter. I think you've probably recieved dozens, if not hundreds, of quotes, but I can't help myself:

"I don't quite know where Sane is, so how can I be in Sane?" For any of the psychos.

"Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!" Ditto.

"I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory." For anyone.

"Straight is something crooked that got bent." For Rishid/Odion.

"People say that I have totally lost it. I wasn't even aware I had it." Anyone.

"What happens when you get scared half to death twice?" Maybe won't fit, but... Yami or Bakura maybe?

"Ambition is just a lame excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy." Seto.

"You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're an idiot." Anyone?

"Hell was full, so I came back" Bakura. He's been sent to the Shadow Realm (which could be comparable to hell) several times and he's still there.

"Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads." From Yami?

"The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears it is true."

"My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone."

"Curiosity killed the cat, and satisfaction brought it back." A response to the "Curiosity killed the cat" quotes.

"In a dog-eat-dog world the best thing to do is become a cat." For Joey (and Seto).

"Rules are like paper clips. Meant to hold things together, fun to bend, and easy to twist out of shape."

These are just a few of those I've got, but honestly, you've probably got more than enough of these.

If you ever need more though, I've got a total of 50 pages at Word, so just email me ;)

obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 110 . 12/13/2010
Hi! I really like this story. It's extremely funny - I was laughing so hard at times that I was glad I was sitting down. I have a suggestion that maybe you could use for one of the insults: "I eat brains. Don't worry, you're safe." I hope you can update soon!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 110 . 9/14/2010
this is hillarious. are you ever going to continue it?
Lady Raina chapter 110 . 6/24/2010
I still think my favorite isult is: Don't let your mind wander its to small to be out on its own.
Rhylin Sweet chapter 110 . 5/25/2010
I reread the entire story and would very much like for u to continue!

OMFG. I havent laughed this hard in AGES!
Ryu Earth chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
yes! I love that quote at the end-its one of my favorites! Awesome shirt saying too
Mary Sue Militant chapter 21 . 11/25/2009
um just saying, the Latin verb for "can" is "potes". "scis" means "know". then again, I'm not taking that high level of a Latin class so..
KagomeGirl021 chapter 110 . 10/12/2009
it's been more then 3 years since the last update and i would love to find out how the prank/insult/tag war continues and ends.

here's some to try if you need more

to serenity since she's only had one so far: If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.

malik and marik:

Some day you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.

joey:

I bet your mother has a loud bark! Which is why your's must be louder!

bakura: Don't Steal...The Government hates Competition

isis: If you are psychic - think HONK

tea: I wish I was Barbie...That BITCH has everything!

shadi: I'm not pshycotic, I cant read your mind. refering to his millenium item whick looks into others' minds

joey: Everyone has the right to be stupid but you abuse the privlige.

mai: Who Lit The Fuse On YOUR Tampon?

seto and joey: All men are like dogs you must train them first or they will go into someone elses yard

rebecca: If you can read this your a nosey little bitch
ahayhay chapter 110 . 10/11/2009
Okay LOVE LOVE LOVE your story. I don't know if your going to make another chapter but if you are I have a little quote thingy 'My mom's dick is bigger than yours.'
Ceilo chapter 110 . 8/5/2009
This is a genius story. I eagerly await more, especially from Malik and Marik. Please update soon!
YamiRisa chapter 110 . 7/22/2009
Every chapter is fun XD I love this! Please update soon...
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 110 . 5/23/2009
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!
hA-UkA chapter 110 . 2/21/2009
Hilariously done.
rae chapter 110 . 11/22/2008
i love all the insults, but would also love to see HOW it ends. it has gone on for so long and it seems no one wants to end the game... so was wondering what WOULD it take to stop it.
901 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »