Reviews for The Clothes Make The Spirit
Love the story!
Azamiko chapter 110 . 7/21/2008
_
UndergroundSoul chapter 19 . 7/15/2008
I'm reading this at work, and my friends keeps shooting me weird looks at the giggles. Too funny! I'm gonna get fired!
UndergroundSoul chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i want a shirt that says that!

yay 'kura! i love bakura. he's so psychotically awesome.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 110 . 4/22/2008
DUDE PLEASE CONT'D THE STORY ITS GETTING GOOD I HAVE NEVER SEEN AS MANY INSULTS AS I HAVE SINCE I HAVE READ THIS STORY CAN YOU COMTUINE IT PLEASSE
Mendeia chapter 110 . 1/22/2008
Just stumbled onto this. Fantastic. You had me crying. Where do you FIND all of these?

I'm so tempted now to start this game with some friends...but I fear they might not be enlightened enough to take it well. I'll just have to live through the doings of our favorite YGO clan!

I hope you come back to this sometime!
Come-and-Gone chapter 75 . 1/20/2008
Sweet! Am I the only one who got the "Ninmu ryoukai" thing is Heero from Gundam Wing? I love that show! YAY!
Silver Hunteress chapter 110 . 10/14/2007
Maybe you should bring the Dooma guys into this. Rafael, Alister, and Valon? Maybe that's who Rex and Weevil could prank! Maybe make fun of Valon's hair or accent (Can't you speake de English(Japanese, whatever))? Alister's clothes (You work for a multi-billion dollar company, can't you afford a whole shirt?) or how he carries around that action figure (Aren't you a little old to play with dolls?)? Rafael could get a dumb blonde or musclehead one or how he stole the wrong soul (Isn't it funny how, even when you win, you STILL manage to screw up?).
manda chapter 110 . 8/23/2007
*snickers herself silly*love it...how about I know the voices arent real but they have some really good ideas for marik or malik?

you go girl *huggels*
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 110 . 8/19/2007
You ever gonna update?
silver replies chapter 19 . 8/1/2007
Hey! I know this is... Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very (multiplied by a million, infinity and google) late, but, maybe you could give a shirt to Mokuba.

(I'm filthy rich...

But I still can't afford to get a haircut!) Not that funny but I thought of it anyway.
thriceandonce chapter 110 . 7/26/2007
This is absolutely HLARIOUS! Do please update soon!
venusguytrap chapter 110 . 7/24/2007
This story is GENIUS! Update soon!
Kairi-san chapter 110 . 6/27/2007
This story is really good! I normally don't like stories that are mostly dialogue, but "The Clothes Make the Spirit" is my one exception. Most people like more paragraphs than dialogue, but I digress. Perhaps you could do an uncommon hit this time? Maybe between people that haven't hit each other yet?
Cayenne chapter 110 . 6/19/2007
I can't believe I just read 110 chapters in one sitting. It was just too funny I couldn't stop! Can't wait to read more!
901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »