Reviews for Unforgivable Promises
THIS IS STOLEN chapter 1 . 7/17
Many later parts of this is copied with edits off dcj's wattpad works. If your not them you have to acknowledge original writer! Reported and we've pmd catspat31 to get that busybody involved too.
Thieves never prosper
This was really good—especially considering you came up with how to defeat Voldemort yourself. I have to admit, I was a bit impatient for the Snarry to appear and start at first, though the start of it was a bit sudden for my understanding, but I like the way you did it, after all. Also, I love how "know how someone takes his/her tea" becomes an important factor, one that makes understanding some feelings just is. It's a very good reason, or whatever you want to call it—a confession, maybe—to love or care deeply for someone.
Dimplz chapter 21 . 6/11
This was really sweet!
smieczyslaws chapter 7 . 5/11
damn, i actually teared up at this last bit. when snape asks if he is gay i just feel the emotion sinking through the screen. you described the feeling perfectly.
cuqui.luna.3 chapter 31 . 4/8
Gracias,!
tina.doan chapter 21 . 12/27/2020
" Because I know how you take your tea." This is so darn cute
Lou chapter 31 . 8/26/2020
What can I say... This fic is bloody brilliant! Thank you so much for writing it! It was sweet and everything that Snarry should be. I also really enjoyed seeing their relationship blossom slowly. Thank you 3
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 31 . 6/23/2020
OH MY FUCKING GODS I LOVED THIS YOU ARE AMAZING AHHHHHH OH MY LOKI I CAN'T EVEN -

In case you couldn't tell, I loved this story. You're a great author! :)
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 30 . 6/23/2020
Oh...my...FUCKING...gods... Harry...
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 29 . 6/23/2020
Oooh...nice one, Sev! I really do love this story...
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 26 . 6/22/2020
AWWW
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 24 . 6/22/2020
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (again, hold on, this'll take a while) HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (ok i'm done now)
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 23 . 6/22/2020
THE SNARRY FINALLY HAPPENED! YASSS!
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 22 . 6/21/2020
YASS THEY FINALLY KISSED AHHH!
GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay chapter 21 . 6/21/2020
AWWWWWWWWWWW (hold on this'll take a while) WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! (ok i'm done)
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »