Reviews for Unforgivable Promises
traumfaenger081 chapter 31 . 7/10
Oh, I really love how your mind works. The plot with the Mark is truly astute and bares a scary similarity to Rowling's Horcrux-plot (Taking into acount that the idea lingered in your mind since before even the HBP).

Ah, and I wanted to thank you for drawing the picture of a normal and slow-paced relationship, which felt completly natural and in no way forced. There are far to many stories out there that seem to suggest that you have to chain two persons together before they can detect their burning and undying love to each other and develop a (often questionable at best) relationship in process.
Starkidpotterzyx chapter 31 . 6/21
I pretty much never read Snarry but you manage to keep them both in character while crafting an amazing story. This is some of the best writing I've read in a while
BarbyBells chapter 21 . 6/4
awwwww this is the cutest thing ever! i love these ending!
DancingTeaCup chapter 31 . 3/13
Never have I loved a book more. Write another!
Lillith94 chapter 31 . 1/6
lovely! for once a well thought out romance without being too cliche
xikum chapter 5 . 1/3
Just started reading this fic, and it is great! I know it is an oldie, but I am very glad to have found it! Wonderful characterization, situations and conversations.
Evienancy chapter 31 . 12/19/2017
I adore this story. The slow build was perfect.
moodysavage chapter 31 . 10/23/2017
Wonderful! Oh so wonderful! I loved every word! The slow pacing of their relationship was perfect and I loved those snarky funny comments between Harry and Severus. Absolutely perfect!
Serpent91 chapter 31 . 10/20/2017
Such a lovely story! Very well done indeed!
GregoryWilson chapter 31 . 9/24/2017
Loved this story. One of my favorites. Wish it had more of an epilogue though!
Hi chapter 31 . 9/17/2017
Ok one question...

WHERS PART TWO!?
Hi chapter 6 . 9/15/2017
Best chapter hands down
* is imagining sev saying potter are you gay *
I love you Author-chan
Naire chapter 31 . 8/15/2017
Wow. Just wow. This is brilliant! This was the most smooth falling into a relationship that I've ever read and I read a lot. You made it so simple for them. There was no awkwardness no sudden hits of lust or irrational behaviour. You've made them fit. Awesome. Also I loved the plot with the Mark (even though in canon Voldie can't do that). Well I just loved the whole story really. Not a boring moment. Thanks for this!
Maya656 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story.
Every two or three months I reread it...it's just that good.
Thank you for writing this amazing piece of literature.
iworshipthedarklord chapter 31 . 8/6/2017
Awe! That's a great ending, but I'm sad that his mark didn't come off. Oh, well, at least they are happy and love each other. :)
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »