Reviews for Unforgivable Promises
Skywroe chapter 31 . 5/28
So he still has the mark? Poor Sev...

I really like this very much, hope you find the time to continue.
hplemonpersona chapter 30 . 4/7
This is one of those stories that you want to read over and over again, and then when you've read it so many times you know it by heart, you wish you could read it all over again for the first time. Everything is perfect- the pacing, the writing style, the characters- and I can safely say that I will probably never again find such a good Snarry fic, and very few fics, if any at all, will be able to outdo this one.
snapecastle96 chapter 31 . 3/29
I really liked your fanfic story and hope you write a sequel.
AngelMira chapter 1 . 3/14
I hate fics where Harry tries to be nice to snape because he learned his father was a bully. Snape is an adult and he should be the trying to curve his anger, not Harry. Snaps is bully also and what makes it worse his a grown man, not a kid like James.
Ya chapter 31 . 1/15
I enjoyed very much!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
This isn't amazing! Smarty forever! If you can please write another Snarry story soon! Or a sequel to this one! It would be super!
Brightest Witch Hermione chapter 29 . 8/10/2016
I'd love to see you write another Harry and Snape story this is one of my top favourites
Mystical G Panther chapter 31 . 6/15/2016
great story!
Espied7 chapter 31 . 5/9/2016
Wonderful story! Thanks for writing.
Anna chapter 31 . 4/20/2016
Awesome!
Fenris Jin chapter 31 . 4/17/2016
Great story conclusion! XD

I certainly enjoyed Luna, Ginny, Neville, Hermione and Ron. I normally don't like Ron, but in here, he's a cool friend. With him picking up tricks from Severus on how to deal with Molly, it's actually looking up to be a good friendship between them.

I'm glad you weren't squeamish in writing the main characters, especially the Gryffindors, to doing the dirty job of fatally getting rid of the DEs. Not that I enjoy gore, but I think it was a stage in the character development of children who fought in the war that needed to be addressed, and even if it was just Hermione who was really shown to have experienced it, it adds realism to the situation. :)

Kudos on finishing this story! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 30 . 4/17/2016
Your different take on the prophecy is quite superb.

I actually found that it made more sense than the actual canon. XD

Technically speaking, that part where it says, 'neither can live while the other survives', actually doesn't ring true in canon with Horcruxes and all. Harry is one of Voldemort's anchor to life, they could both live their merry lives, as it's even more beneficial for the Dark Lord to keep Harry happy and whole than to actually kill him. XD

So yeah, the way you played off the connection of Voldemort marking Harry with the scar, giving him equal power over the Dark Lord and the Dark Mark he is known for, and the scar created being the possible way to destroy him, very well. Great job! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 4/15/2016
Whoa! The plot is getting more intense!

Poor Luna. She's a tough kid though.

It's really exciting that you squeezed an already compacted time constraint regarding Severus' Death Mark, as it should be called. Harry has a talent for whinging it, and luck has always been on his side, it'll work out.

Now Severus would just feel foolish for being sentimental at giving his trainees pretty, pretty wands. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 4/15/2016
Who'd have thought Mundungus to be a fairly good fighter? XD

The coming out was technically anti-climactic. I think the other Gryffindors almost were disappointed that it wasn't as earth shattering as dueling the Dark Lord himself. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 4/15/2016
Hmm.. Interesting. I love how the Combat lessons include not only combat in the physical sense but the mentality as well.

It's quite a unique outlook to have Severus change sides because of the Longbottoms.. I think I quite like it. Although I appreciate Canon!Severus' defection due to Lily, I think I admire this outlook more as the truth of his morality than love. Love is precious, but as a source of guidance, it can either lead to salvation or condemnation, creation or destruction, depending on the situation and the people involved.
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »