Reviews for Unforgivable Promises
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 16 . 10/7/2004
*cheers wildly* Oh, this is good, but you seriously need to continue so i can see how this pans out.
misterjones chapter 16 . 10/7/2004
Lovely, not that I've come to expect anything else. Again, you're consistantly allowing the bare minimum of emotions between the two to come through, and I think that's important in keeping with the nature of the characters.
Jasmine chapter 16 . 10/7/2004
Aw - what a cute scence of intimate contact - Snape healing Harry... and maybe our emotionally-stunted heros will start becoming a bit more aware of where their affections lie! :)

I absolutely love the story - and thank you for updating quickly!
Swii chapter 15 . 10/3/2004
Oh the suspense...I really like this fanfiction and I hope you continue soon. I've never read a fanfiction that delves so wonderfully into the summers rather than the school year and I like it.

Update soon!
gizachick chapter 15 . 10/2/2004
I like this side of Snape. It is a bit unclear as to how the Dark Lord has no idea when Harry's been in his mind though. I suppose that's not been explained yet though.
hdgfhfhfhfghfh chapter 15 . 10/2/2004
Heehe Snape has no choice but to let Harry help him. :D Keep it up and update again.
Mikee chapter 15 . 10/2/2004
What an absolutely wonderful story.!

I got so caught up in it that I just couldn't stop reading. I love how you've characterized everyone. Good job.

I also have really enjoyed the progression in the relationship with Harry and Severus, and think the use of the pensives (many chapters back) was sheer genius.

I loved how the pensives gave each a chance to begin to see the other as he really is, and Harry's 'little stunt' achieved exactly what was intended in spite of Severus.

I just plain like the whole thing. These last two chapters have (like the rest of the story) been brilliant.

Loved Harry scouting out what was going on with Sev's impromptu meeting, and catching the hint about Honeydukes.

Loved Harry saving Sev's life in the passage and then sitting with, and bantering with, the professor while in the infirmery.

I am so looking forward to more, and hope you will continue soon.

Thank you for a marvelous story.

Beliac chapter 15 . 10/2/2004
Nice chapter. :) And thanks for finishing it so fast after that last cliffhanger, so we didn't have to die of suspense. ;)

I liked how Ron and Harry were both joking with Snape ("Harry's spent so much time in here, we've had to get past Madame Pomfrey more often than the Fat Lady" or "Another slap at Gryffindors? That's hardly becoming from a man who's shown more Gryffindor tendencies than any six Slytherins I know").
Nemo Returning chapter 15 . 10/1/2004
Thank you for this Act of Mercy!

I honestly didn't expect that you'll update so soon.

And while reasonably sure that both Harry and Severus will survive, seeing/reading it with my own eyes was a relief...:)

As for our young Death Eaters, IMHO this excellent school would be somehow *uncomplete* without their refreshing personalities... well...
Potrickterman chapter 15 . 10/1/2004
Hey! That was so cool! You truly do write like JKR, you make me want to do ANYTHING to get another chapter out of you-without hurting you, cuz then they might not be the same quality...whatever...so, are you going to be updating soon? With another long chapter? Please? Thanks for being you...and making this fic...
MinorMistake99 chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
No, Harry thought as Remus's words finally became clear, he's on his Quidditch pitch.

The way you made Snape's character! I love it! It's like instead of the teacher you always hated, you're really seeing a different part of Snape. Keep it going!
MinorMistake99 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Amazing! The way you protrayed Harry's character and made his feelings feel so real! It was great!It made me feel like I could put myself in Harry's shoes, and they're not many stories that I can say about that! Keep it up!
misterjones chapter 15 . 10/1/2004
I love the slow build up of this story.. it's not rushing anything and that's all too rare anymore. Also, I can't wait to see what the gang has planned for the new Death Eaters. Should be interesting. Hopefully you won't keep us waiting too long :]
barfbag chapter 15 . 10/1/2004
Awesome chapter. Too bad Harry's saving of Snape wasn't a permanent type thing, but I guess that would end their closeness too soon ;)

I enjoy seeing them get closer in a nonromantic way. It's nice to see a progression from enemies to reluctant confidants to friends to lovers (I'm assuming ;))

I'm so pleased that you didn't make Slytherin some kind of misunderstood, honorable group of students that are wronged by Harry and his friends...I like Malfoy as a bad guy and for that reason, I'm not sure if I want Hermione's plan (woo I'm excited for that!) to work or not. Hehehe It might be fun to have Malfoy and his goons try something!

Keep up the great work! :)
Blah chapter 14 . 10/1/2004
NO! Can't leave it there, you cruel, cruel person, you! ACK! Please, I beg of you, UPDATE!
1,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »