Reviews for Unforgivable Promises
Shadowpawn chapter 7 . 6/14/2004
Very well done, I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Please update soon!
Baroness Jumping Rain Sidda chapter 7 . 6/14/2004
woo woo! This was a great chapter, and as always i can't wait until you post again!

CHeers SiddaBJR
Jen chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
Loving this story, please update soon.
L2SET chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
ahh! i need more, and i need it now! i am singing with praises, but you can't have them until the story is totally complete. i bow in your greatness! :)
Baroness Jumping Rain Sidda chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
Great Chapter!

Cheers SiddaBJR
xikum chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
OMG! What a cliffie! I hope you do have the next chapter up soon-I need to know Snape's reaction! This must surely clash, to a massive degree, with the preconceptions Snape has of Harry. Love it!
duj chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
Great story. Different take on Hermione, people don't usually blame her much for the foolhardiness of the trio.
L2SET chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
merk. i need more. i like it, i like the whole idea behind it...:)
Bree13 chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
Oh My. I've read published books that wern't half as well written and interesting as this story. Please continue!
Kjkit chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Great! Though there could've been a bit more about harry running from the DE's and bringing ginny back. No biggie though. Hope you update soon. Kit. xx
L2SET chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
this is unacceptable. i need more. i need more now. please? i love it! i love it!
swallowsallow chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
You have some really original ideas. I hope that you post more soon!
Baroness Jumping Rain Sidda chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
This is a great story! i love the way you've written this entire story, and i can't wait until you post again. Hopefully soon!

Cheers SiddaBJR
Kjkit chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Very well written, and enjoyable. Hope to see an update soon. Kit. xx
Gin chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Wow, very intense! I loved it!
1,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »