Reviews for Unforgivable Promises
StarryGazer chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Aughh! This is brilliant! Only one or two teeny little spelling errors, and it just can't distract from the overall wonderful writing. I demand more-make it so! Anyhow, this is quite impressive. You obviously put a lot of thought into it; it is skillfully crafted. I am impressed.
Shivani chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
I very much like what Harry has to say to Hermione about her motivations. You don't often get to see someone slap her down so eloquently and be justified in doing so. :)
Lily and James Potter chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
hmm what is snape thinking of...hmm update soon.
Lisa13 chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
more! that's a cliffe! :P
Nemo Returning chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
A promising beginning.
Harry's new maturity is a refreshing (though not 100% convincing) development - but I'd be able to say more on the subject only after chapter #4 (or better #5!).
So please update :)
xikum chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Hmm. This is interesting. A Very Different approach... I can hardly wait to see what starts going on next. To understand Snape's intent, to see if that meshes with what Harry has interpreted and is doing. Also, being a spy, I can't help but wonder how much he knows of Harry, from the Legilimance he has already done to Harry, and what he has 'overheard' of Harry's conversations with his friends. How he's going to be treating Harry, knowing that Harry has removed many of his more negative memories of Snape.
Hope you update soon!
Love to see what is coming next, and hope to
misao-werewolf chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
This should be interesting..
Enahma chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Sorry to say, but I found two small mistakes: one in the paragraph Harry's blowing up to Hermione about whose fault Sirius's death was. You mentioned Snape twice, but I think the second time you meant Dumbledore. The other is near to the end, when Snape says that he's giving Occl. lessons to Harry at Headmaster "Snape's" orders. Wasn't that Dumbledore again?
Anyway, good chapter, can't wait the next one!
Enahma
Jen chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Please update soon.
pilas14 chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
This was a really great fic that I truly enjoyed! Write more soon!
Pilas
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
it's got a good flow.. and keeps you till the end of the next chapter wanting you to turn the page to see where you take us next..
update?
tall oaks chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Remus' talk with Harry was wonderful. It took Harry some time to interpret what was said but you certainly made clear Harry did.
Intriguing relationship between Severus and Harry; two very puzzled men.
tall oaks chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I admit I am a Professor Snape fan. This was quite wonderful. Your evolution of Harry's thoughts and maturity were fantastic.
Only Hagrid seemed a bit out of JK's characterization in his speech but other wise this was really very, very good.
I thought your use of Snapes' placing the poison on the table between them a wonderful metafor. The two still at odds but attempting to meet somewhere in the middle. Harry in this scene shows real growth from the horridly angry boy to a more understanding young man. Good job!
idril.tinuviel chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
your story is really awesome! can't see where this will lead to yet
idril.tinuviel chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
well, harry takes the capturing of remus quite well...i would have expected him to go totally beserk
1,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 Next »