Reviews for Batter Up
TheDanseMacabre chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
Amazing fic! Funny and suspenseful at the same time. I loved it. Romano and Corday do make an awesome couple.

Oh and I knew it was Carter all along..but I wasn't so sure about Abby. haha.

I like all your Cordano fics, really. Are you planning to do any more?
dontworrybaby chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
Aww, I love this story so much! : )

I've read so many Cordano's that were dark, and sad. It was really refreshing to read something lighter and happy. Not that I don't love me some angst, haha. I think you're great at writing the characters of Romano and Corday. I loved the whole build up, with all the 'dates', all leading up to that kiss.

Well done!
vargagirl chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
this story was quite enjoyable. that last chapter especially made me laugh hard. i too would've sworn it was susan and carter, but abby works just as well. nice job!
hemen bat chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
Thank you for finishing this story! I enjoyed it a lot since you wrote the first chapter. I thought they were Susan and Carter! lol
Fly chapter 12 . 11/26/2006
I love this story. I hope you'll finish it someday.
Rocketlover chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
O, Rocket in seductive mode - what a sight to behold. I'm expecting a snog next chapter, please don't dissapoint!

Janine
Tess chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
To quote Elvis - 'A little less conversation, a little more action please!' You're doing a great job, and doing just a little too well with the teasing cliffhangers. *My* imagination is running amok right now! BTW - I hope your insomnia persists if it means we get an update soon!
shelovesboots chapter 11 . 10/22/2004
Hi Natalie,

I just read the whole story. It rocks! I really enjoyed it. I hope you'll write more soon!

~ Sunny
Tess chapter 11 . 10/18/2004
This is begining to feel like a trip to the dentist to have teeth pulled! C'mon already - you're driving us crazy with all this teasing! LOL Let em have a real kiss soon...please!

Seriously - great chapter!
Lyn chapter 11 . 10/17/2004
You are pure evil (lol) How much longer before they get together. I'm going crazy. Please have him ask her out next chapter or I'll bust.
tvcrazy chapter 11 . 10/16/2004
Oh boy - you really are teasing us now! This is so great - I wanted to bang their heads together for not organising a date (both couples!. Keep going, I can't wait to see how it ends up.
savedbygrace chapter 11 . 10/16/2004
this is so fun. keep it coming!
Lady Strallan chapter 11 . 10/16/2004
I really thought that theses 2 were going to get it on i hope we do not have to wait much longer.
pmcfan chapter 11 . 10/16/2004
Again beautifully written, and very funny - however my same complaint. Romano is out of character. He would so have kissed her by now! You have a really great story here, but you are spoiling it by trying to romanticise the man. If you really want to get him down right, read stories by Kimbari, Rocketlover and Ebbstar. They write him, in all manner of ways and yet always have him in character. Please take this constructively in the manner it is given, as this could be a really great story!
Gaueko chapter 11 . 10/16/2004