Reviews for Memory
neferpitou chapter 21 . 5/23
se serait bien si il avait une version francaise
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 21 . 4/13
Whack a ship for the win!
Dazac chapter 20 . 1/18
gotta say, this is the best vandread fanfic I've found on any site, hope it's not dead
SoaringEagle13 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Good to see more of Jai's fusions. I would like to see a bit more in a chapter though. Still, keep it up!
Vader23A chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Short chapter but I can understand why. Good to see that you haven't quit writing this story.

Although I ask you to not take so long in updating, please. I'm anxious to see what combinations Jay's Vanguard can do. That is if you decided to give his machine the ability.
BrokenChosen chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
YOU LIVE!

I'd almost forgotten about this story, until the new chapter alert came in to my DevaroAyanami account's email. I'll be adding it to my BrokenChosenofEva alert list once I get access to my laptop -grin-
BCE
SoaringEagle13 chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Glad to see that you're still around. Hope to see more soon!
Predator Knight chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
I absolutely love the story. By far one of my favorites now. I hope to see more of your work soon!

-Revan the Redeemer
Blackholelord chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
Nice story.
Max Knight chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
Yo, its been so long since the last chapter that I have to reread the entire story all over again. What a lovely surprise that you decided to give me an update. Its' 4:30AM and I'm still reading this...sigh, its way more interesting than my assignments for sure. Finally Meia wakes up, and we get to see more action in relations I hope. Keep up the good work.
October Autumn chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
Nice to see that Meia is finally starting to and Meia are so cute together!Update soon!
origin of summoners chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
great fic can't wait to see whats next.
KamehameGadoken chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
This is an impressive and imaginative story. Update soon.
Mic Mov chapter 17 . 10/25/2010
HI!, hey bud, you finally got a chapter up, THANK YOU, i was browsing around when i noticed his had been updated, and i was like,YESS!, something, someone had finally upated, you can't believe how much i have waited for this update, i know, your life comes first, but man, what a tease, i was wondering what happened after the missile, and now, we get to see Jai in action, it was deffinately worth the wait, and than some, i can tell you put alot into this chapter, and the details of Jai operating on Meia, WOW, i could tell too just moved he was when he saw Meia's past, will her and Jai talk about it, or at the least, will his character help her's, i think that would be a deffinate win, so, anyway, thanks so much,lol, okay, take care, bye.
Vader23A chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
Nice chapter. Update soon. I'm looking forward to seeing more.