Reviews for Memory
SoaringEagle13 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Good to see more of Jai's fusions. I would like to see a bit more in a chapter though. Still, keep it up!
Vader23A chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Short chapter but I can understand why. Good to see that you haven't quit writing this story.

Although I ask you to not take so long in updating, please. I'm anxious to see what combinations Jay's Vanguard can do. That is if you decided to give his machine the ability.
BrokenChosen chapter 19 . 6/30/2014

I'd almost forgotten about this story, until the new chapter alert came in to my DevaroAyanami account's email. I'll be adding it to my BrokenChosenofEva alert list once I get access to my laptop -grin-
SoaringEagle13 chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Glad to see that you're still around. Hope to see more soon!
Ardent Flame chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
I absolutely love the story. By far one of my favorites now. I hope to see more of your work soon!

-Revan the Redeemer
Blackholelord chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
Nice story.
Max Knight chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
Yo, its been so long since the last chapter that I have to reread the entire story all over again. What a lovely surprise that you decided to give me an update. Its' 4:30AM and I'm still reading this...sigh, its way more interesting than my assignments for sure. Finally Meia wakes up, and we get to see more action in relations I hope. Keep up the good work.
October Autumn chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
Nice to see that Meia is finally starting to and Meia are so cute together!Update soon!
origin of summoners chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
great fic can't wait to see whats next.
KamehameGadoken chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
This is an impressive and imaginative story. Update soon.
Mic Mov chapter 17 . 10/25/2010
HI!, hey bud, you finally got a chapter up, THANK YOU, i was browsing around when i noticed his had been updated, and i was like,YESS!, something, someone had finally upated, you can't believe how much i have waited for this update, i know, your life comes first, but man, what a tease, i was wondering what happened after the missile, and now, we get to see Jai in action, it was deffinately worth the wait, and than some, i can tell you put alot into this chapter, and the details of Jai operating on Meia, WOW, i could tell too just moved he was when he saw Meia's past, will her and Jai talk about it, or at the least, will his character help her's, i think that would be a deffinate win, so, anyway, thanks so much,lol, okay, take care, bye.
Vader23A chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
Nice chapter. Update soon. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Little Frankie chapter 16 . 3/24/2010
nice story cant wait for more
Eduardo chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
Are you doing more? I hope so. I like it.
SoupLicker chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Ok, not to say that your story is bad, because I like it, but there are a lot of times that I don't know what you're trying to say. You may think that you are a grammar freak, but there are quite a few grammar errors. I'm not going to list them off, because I trust you will go back and reread your chapters. It's either that, or sometimes your sentences seem to be out of order. Like, some of the words could be put in different orders then what they already are in. And sentences, sometimes, can be wordy. It seems that there are paragraphs that are one entire sentence.

As I said before, I still think that this is a good story, but there are some mistakes that need work on.

By the way, I'm not trying to be mean, or anything. But, I always try to help everybody I can.

Thanks for reading my review, and thanks for writing this story.