Reviews for Memory
Dazac chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
glad to see this continue
gearblade chapter 21 . 7/20/2017
Love it
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 21 . 5/15/2017
Honestly awsome vandread designs, especially the dita base, can it do cyber netic warfare
neferpitou chapter 21 . 5/23/2016
se serait bien si il avait une version francaise
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 21 . 4/13/2016
Whack a ship for the win!
Dazac chapter 20 . 1/18/2016
gotta say, this is the best vandread fanfic I've found on any site, hope it's not dead
SoaringEagle13 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Good to see more of Jai's fusions. I would like to see a bit more in a chapter though. Still, keep it up!
Vader23A chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Short chapter but I can understand why. Good to see that you haven't quit writing this story.

Although I ask you to not take so long in updating, please. I'm anxious to see what combinations Jay's Vanguard can do. That is if you decided to give his machine the ability.
BrokenChosen chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
YOU LIVE!

I'd almost forgotten about this story, until the new chapter alert came in to my DevaroAyanami account's email. I'll be adding it to my BrokenChosenofEva alert list once I get access to my laptop -grin-
BCE
SoaringEagle13 chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Glad to see that you're still around. Hope to see more soon!
Ink And Blade chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
I absolutely love the story. By far one of my favorites now. I hope to see more of your work soon!

-Revan the Redeemer
Blackholelord chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
Nice story.
Max Knight chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
Yo, its been so long since the last chapter that I have to reread the entire story all over again. What a lovely surprise that you decided to give me an update. Its' 4:30AM and I'm still reading this...sigh, its way more interesting than my assignments for sure. Finally Meia wakes up, and we get to see more action in relations I hope. Keep up the good work.
October Autumn chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
Nice to see that Meia is finally starting to and Meia are so cute together!Update soon!
origin of summoners chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
great fic can't wait to see whats next.