Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Grav chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Well this is just giving insight into everyone! Hobbits,'s great! I really love how you've inserted this story into the world of ME. It fits in seamlessly and it's completely believeable as something Tolkien just never got around to putting in himself.
Grav chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
*rolls eyes* Boys!

hee hee hee hee...I love hobbit solutions. And also how Éomer's greatest fear is that his men will find out.

I'd say more, but I would like to go and read chapter three now!
Grav chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I have this theory about Éowyn. I don't think she was ever in love with Aragorn. He was just the first person that she met of equal of greater rank than she who was not also her blood kin. Or, you know, Wormtongue. And he was also an Outsider, which meant he could save her. Plus, the whole Black Breath thing, but I am getting off topic.

I love it when everyone gets together and plots. This is gearing up to be fabulously funny (hobbits) and wonderfully awesome (Rohirrim) all at once and I am very much looking forward to it.
sandy chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
I loved reading your story, I saw it all happening while reading.

What I loved most was that you wrote the problems between Eomer and Faramir, two characters I like as well in the books as in the films.

I saw the big brother protecting his sister for a man he knows is good to her, but yet difficult to let go.

Lady Anne chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
Nicely done fic! I love a good fic about a canon couple that is done this way. Eomer was the perfect protective big brother. I hope you have a side story of Eomer and Litheril.
Adar chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I hate nicknames! (sorry one of my pet peeves) But still you dishonor the character by not calling them by their full name.

I do understand the overly protective brother thing going on. Éomer probably felt it was his place to protect his sister since both of thier parents we dead and since they both were so close. I do like the sence of forboding with the sword hilt and everything...

Helpful hint: It's not good to try to outsmart a hobbit...

though they are quite resourseful getting them back...

anyway I love this one also. Good job!

Now go and marry your World!
LOTRlover1066 chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
It was nice to see a story that must have happened in the book, but Tolkien never bothered to tell us about. I thought it was very touching, and especially enjoyed the prank the two men played on the hobbits.
MBDTA chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
Quite excellent! I absolutely enjoyed the tower plot and, eventually, the plot to get back on Merry and Pippin! I also thought it was neat how Pippin got locked in the room with another hobbit who turned out to be Merry! Very interesting...Great ending!

The Editor of MBDTA
cassie89 chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
wow...great story!

Randa-Chan chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
(giggle!) That was lovely, you had me in stitches and I never saw the pipe weed coming. Good stuff!

Love Ran*
a friendly critic chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
After a long time away from this site, I saw your last message. Thank you, and good for you! :-) All the best in your future works.
Princess of Ithilien chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Some parts of this made me laugh so hard! Very well written! I LOVED this! chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
this story tells a lot more than what the summary says locking eomer and faramir in the guard tower for eowyns sake i hope it works
nulled chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
I couldn't love the hobbits more, and it's thanks to this story. I've always loved Merry and Pippin the best, even in the books, because their personalities are just so irresitible. But to think that they were hateful cousins before and now they're best friends (thanks to the locking incident), I just want to give them a huge hug! It's so adorable.
destinysgypsy chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
True to Eomers character..a man of Rohan,but stubborn as a mule. I am sure this is how he would have been.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »