Reviews for Losing Sleep
httpswww.fanf chapter 13 . 8/17/2019
AGGIORNA
Randomness47 chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
You really need to update? Are you even alive?!
Randomness47 chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Oh my fucking god update update UPDATE!
Nachtwens chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
First: the spelling mistake has to be 'Exploding snape'.
Second: I am so sorry you abandoned this story, just when the romance started to kick in. I know it's been 10 years, but it would be great if you could find the time and inspiration one day to finish this...
Nachtwens chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
I hope you still read reviews... I have to tell you that this story is really good. I guess books 6 and 7 hadn't been written yet and because of this, you've come up with your own creative ideas. I like the explanation for severus his turn to dumbledore: not as melodramatic as Rowling wrote it, but that kind of extreme drama really wasn't necessary to bring someone as young severus back to reality. I like your explanation, this would have been enough for him to turn his back on Voldemort. Severus is a good guy on the inside.
I also like that draco grew up. And realistic that Ron is the last to do so :)
I am going to read the last few chapter now
Harrypotterluver chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Please finish! It's been too long and I must know!
blabla chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
that's it?
is there a continuation anywhere?
AnaBookWorm chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
I love it! keep going!
Vinaplains chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Good fic. Wish it would have been completed.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
My god, please don't leave me hanging!
Nekojinngirl chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
I don't see why u haven't continued it! It's amazing!
Melissa72 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Hello? *crickets*

Hmmmm...I wonder if the author is as home? I'll just leave a note:)

Dear antonym author name: (DV)

Good fic here. I think the one mess up was using Pomfrey's name instead of Pince in the library. I was wondering when the romance part would show up. Glad it came during this chappie. Why did Hermione cry/sob in this chappie...just the Draco mess catching up to her. Ahh...the burden of emotions we women have. And I do like how Snape calls her "woman."

My fave part? Hmmm...Probably when Draco gets port keyed to the Death Eater gathering. I wanted to throttle Blaise Zabini for his betrayal...Lucius too for his evil...poor Draco. My second fav is the kiss of course:)

I hope wherever you are the plot bunny and desire to write returns to you. Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Well, beautiful story...but you do need to continue. You left it at a point where a next chap is realy necessary. I feel there is more, it has to be. Please update.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Exciting.
vbond007nlcgmail.com chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Where the hell is the rest of the story? I was liking it and it was getting good! I loved the creative story line and was invested in the plot and then it just... ended. Anyway, I provided my email in the hopes that if you finish the story you can send me a link or something so I can read the rest.