Reviews for Brothers series
a dwarfling chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
I'm glad that you gave little Aragorn a personality of a little child because I have read stories where people gave him a personality too old for his age.
Amlee chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
I must admit in the first chapter when you kill Elrohir off. I was like NO WAY! I almost stopped reading it (which might be why you are so lacking in reviews). But then I thought ok lets give this a try. I am very glad you did. The love that you show for each of the characters is outstanding. Althought I do have to point out a few things. There are several spelling and grammer mistakes through out the story. Also there are some unfinished sentences. LOL I am bad to do that also. But all in all this is a really great story!
Nefhiriel chapter 6 . 8/20/2004
I don't understand why you never got a review for this! It's fantastic! The first chapter was my very favorite, Estel was so cute! I loved the way he caught on and called Elrond Ada - so sweet. And the twins were in character for the entire story. Very well done.

You could have formatted it better (maybe more paragraphs?), and it may have needed some editing, but the main content was really fun to read.

- Nefhiriel