Reviews for Where You Left It
jcool789 chapter 18 . 2/4/2007
Keep going! what about the celtics! Naley? April and luke?
HeartsANDnaley chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
im sitting here reading this at 1 o clock in the morning and all my family is asleep and i had to try so hard not to bust out laughing when april thought she saw haley and ducked down in the car! PRICELESS! story is really cute...cant wait for NALEY!
coox chapter 18 . 11/16/2006
its been well over a year since u last updated so i'm guessing ud soon isn't really gonna help but try ure best lol
treehillgirl323 chapter 18 . 4/28/2005
o this is a great story...i cant wait until you post the next chpater...i wonder if the guys made the Celtics...please update really soon!...btw keep up the good work...
jacqueline12 chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
love it! UPDATE SOON! :D
Lozenge89 chapter 18 . 4/15/2005
update soon great chapter love the story hope nathan and haley stayed together
heather dawn chapter 18 . 3/22/2005
I hope you update soon, I see that you haven't updated in like a month and would hate to see this story stop there, with them just getting together and not knowing about the celtics thing and whether or not they all end up in Boston. Please continue with this story, you are very talented and I just loved this story.
Sabrina chapter 18 . 3/5/2005
That's too good...You Should really do more chapters cause that's keeping suspense!
Peace etc chapter 18 . 3/3/2005
This is so good! You should update more often!
ashie chapter 18 . 2/21/2005
hey...great story! i love it...i just started reading like yesterday and already lovin it! awesome awesome...i love one tree hill and naley... the whole thing makes me laugh...well hope u update real soon!
jacqueline12 chapter 18 . 2/17/2005
hey i love the story and i usually dont like stories wit new characters but i love urs...update soon
sofiya05 chapter 18 . 2/17/2005
hey

yaya u updated! im so happy cant wait til u update agen
Aiesha chapter 18 . 2/16/2005
I just have to say this story keeps getting better...I hope you update soon!
jenaebee chapter 18 . 2/15/2005
this is such a great story! i just came across it today and couldn't stop reading, your very talented!
origamitattoo chapter 18 . 2/15/2005
I just spent 6 hours reading your story and I loved it all. I loved haley being more then the tutor girl, girlfriend etc. I thought April was a great addition to the OTH family. I liked that it was all about the wedding. I was confused about the step-sister thing about peyton and nathan for the first couple chapters but its all good. I loved all your song picks... thanks for posting it. i cant wait for more :)