Reviews for To Learn You're Not Alone
LadyErestor83 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
wow..just wow...
Author Unknown chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Loved it, loved it, loved it. DIdn't seemed forced or too rushed. Awesome!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
It's high time I reviewed! I laughtered, I practically cried, I dwelled on the fact that the line, 'soft lips captured his own' or some other varient is way cliched. But I'm a sucker for romance and that line will forever be a classicly good cliche. Excellent work mellon-nin. This is a tres bien story!
crazyrabidfangurl01 I think I already reviewed chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I just hafta say, this fic always reminds me of the song, 'You'll Be in My Heart' from the movie Tarzan. Has to be said.
anonymous slashlover chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I really liked's so love happy endings!
GAMercy chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Elrond/Glorfindel is my absolute favorite pairing, so even before I clicked into the link for this story you had my admiration, what a shame there aren't more people who appreciate it enough to write it themselves. To be completely honest, I thought your story was lovely.

There was such a beautifully smooth and flowing quality both in the language itself and in the progression of the story. The elves actually felt like elves to me, the way they're supposed to be: wise, beautiful, and scerene. Elrond and Glorfindel were both wonderfully in character, I thought (so much as we can claim to know their true "characters" from Tolkien's limited writings on them), and I particularly liked several of Erestor's lines for all that he played a limited part.

The "love" scene between Elrond and Glorfindel was perfect. It's hard to express just what I felt about it, I do not want to use the words "not overly sappy" b/c to be perfectly honest I enjoy the waff-y stuff as much as the next fan girl. ;D But I did like the fact that they didn't throw themselves at one another in some hot, steamy, completely out of place overly physcial love scene the moment they discovered their mutual love. It was slow and tender and enviable.

And I have had the good fortune of having found another excellent story to add to my favorites list.
Rowna Seria chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
That was really sweet and well writen. Yay, I'm happy now. That might sound random to you, but don't worry, it just means I really enjoyed the story.
JaDz chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
That was so cute. Well Done!
PiperPeredhel chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Finally, she writes a slash fic. I'm SO proud, dear. Very good; short, sweet, with a nice touch of humor.
Reona chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
This was totally sweet, Jaimi; awesome for your first try at slash. I hope to see more from you.
qtpie chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
well done, i really enjoyed this little story of yours. cute humor and sweet romance.