Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
Dan chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Not bad at all, everyone in character pretty unputdownable, if you'd permit one criticism I'd imagine Jack and co wouldn't be so ready to believe that the person they were seeing was Sha're. I'd see it going something like this:

O'neill: Okay just who the hell are you?

Sha're: It's me.

O'neill: Wrong answer Sha're's dead.

Certainly if I were him I'd assume it was some sort of Goa'uld trick or that she was a replicator sort of "if it seems to good to be true it ususally is"
bobcox26 chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
another very good story as before if you decide to go on please keep me updated thanks
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
Maybe a sequel to this?
SGFan chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
I love your story and I would definitely read the sequel if you decide to write one.

Thanks for the great story!
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
This was a brilliant story! I loved to read it, although I haven't seen seasons seven and eight yet and it meant massive spoilers for me. Very nice to see Daniel and Sha're together again! Liked the ending too... Thanks for writing this beautiful fic, Louise!

LJQ chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
I love that Daniel and Sha're are together.
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 12 . 10/10/2005
This story screams sequel! Please.
Lotus-01 chapter 11 . 12/15/2004
Great, you updated! I will be very interested to see what happens throughout season 8 with Sha're involved. Looking foward to next chapter.
Dimac99 chapter 11 . 12/2/2004
I'm glad you updated this one, I've been enjoying it but try not to take so long - it's difficult to keep track of your 73 million WIP's when you don't update for weeks and weeks, lol!
Lotus-01 chapter 10 . 9/3/2004
Good chapter, I really like this story. I'm sorry to see that it's going on hiatus!
Grav chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
Well, once I recovered from the conversation I imagined between Jack and Daniel regarding "intentions", which took longer than you might think, I had a nice cry...and I knew what was going to happen! I think it was seeing the whole thing through Sha're's eyes that did it. You write her perspective magnificiently. Well done.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
This was so sweet! I can't wait for more!
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
Jack's not kidding, it *is* going to be interesting!
Lotus-01 chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
This is getting really interesting, I love to see the conflict between them. What's going to be even more interesting is how you plan to get them back together. Can't wait for the next part.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
Sha're may have to live with that decision that broke them up, but she could also live with a decision that could bring them back together. I can't wait for more of this!