Reviews for Link meets Croc hunter, Steve Irwin!
Claudette chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Heh, Kayla. The ONLY channel I watch is animal planet, except sometimes i go and watch discovery but it's not as good. me a nature freak _
Canomon chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Wee-hee, funny! But Kayla's right, saltwater crocs are the mean ones. The CH is a complete looney, I agree, but I've actually never heard him say "don't try this at home" (and I've seen most of, if not all of, the episodes). The ending could've been a bit more cliffhanger-ish, but other than that the fic was really, really, REALLY good.
Malon A. Lupin chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Good onya! I love both the Crocodile Hunter and Zelda, so needless to say I enjoyed your fic. It was very amusing, and I can tell you watch the show...kinda lame ending though
Knucklebot64 chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
That was great! Ingo afraid of a mouse! I broke out laughing and almost fell off my chair! WRITE MORE!:)
MooglePower chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Hey! This is awesome sorty! :-)
Malon1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL! OMG, that was reeeeeeeeeally funny! Ingo scared of a lil snake...heh heh...
Nature Sage chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
LOL! Luv it, luv it, luv it! The Croc Hunter was portrayed perfectly.. heh, a complete idiot. (No, I'm just kidding. I like that show _) Keep up the great work! :)
thDalmatian chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
LOL! I luv it! A master peice! -
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
That was good! Only one mistake that I could see: IT's the SALTwater crocs that attack. Not the freashies. I watch Animal Planet too much, huh?
Alexandra Spears chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
LOL! Ingo's afraid of a mouse! I liked this!