Reviews for Film Noir
lea26karla chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Darn cliffhanger. XD But, wow! I am truly amazed by the way you write. :3 I love the fact that Fuji is now a _real_ Fujiko-chan, being a woman now and all. XD Fuwaa. Can't wait for the next chapter. XD

MahouBunnyBell chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This cracks me up, and I can't help but want more! Do continue soon!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Jiroh! Jiroh! Jiroh!...*Clap, clap, Clap*

Please write more of this! I just love your writing style! *Sweeps hat off and bows to you*
Yukirei chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This was very interesting. Oshitari as a private investigator... He seems perfect for the role. XD I enjoyed the style of writing (I can just picture the scenes happening like in one of those detective films and Oshitari narrating in his low sexy voice... ), and it was fun to read. So, keep up the good work and continue when you can! Aa... the suspense...
(Btw, just look through it again. I think there were a few mistakes - rather small ones, should be typos.
For some reason, I'm highly curious about the lead P.I. in the agency across the hall, even though he sounds like he's just being mentioned in passing. ;; Is there a PoT character you have planned to be him?)
rasinah chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
ara... this is interesting. love the dialogue... straight off the usual P.I movies ne. quirky n smart humor too... love all of it.
hehe... this is really fun, you betcha! hope u'll update soon. ganbatte kudasai!