Reviews for Baby 'rents
CastaS chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
interesting idea, liked it much
RomyGirl123 chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
Kim was very responsible. I loved it.
Ace Lannigan chapter 12 . 6/16/2004
Good ending. I wonder just how Mrs. P's clothes stretched enough to still fit her when she went from baby to grwon up. Her tailor must be the same one Bruce Banner uses.

Anyhow, keep at 'What've I done' it is a great alternate plotline.
XxThe Acid RomancexX chapter 11 . 6/14/2004
I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing,I've been lazy,but this is one heck of a great story,I can't wait for the next chapter!

(Kim Possible's Guardian Angel)
Teen From Hell chapter 10 . 6/5/2004
Good.. But you need to work on your grammar. Also, make the stories a little bit longer. Even tohugh I don't have any stories on this penname yet.. Lazy ass me..
AerdnaMilos chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
WOW! You beat my record of the shortest chapter in the history of ever! CONGRATS! lol update soon.
cherrym chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
That was great you’re doing a supper good job! I wonder what will happen with Kim’s parents? Anyway keep on writing!
soccergurl1990 chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
Sorry if this confused anybody, what I ment to say was this:
"He is headed to your hometown knowing that you were going home."
I'll fix some other stuff too that I screwed up on on this confusing chapter.
Ace Lannigan chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
"He is headed to your hometown thing you gave up and were going home so he's trying to get you there." Hmm. This had to be one of the most confusing chapters I've ever seen. But that being said it was interesting.
Ace Lannigan chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
long chapter? if you say so...Looks like it is getting interesting now. I still want to see what exactly does the infantizing to Mr and Mrs P.
lia200304 chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
that was sweet...cant wait till next chapter..
AerdnaMilos chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Hmm..strange...kims dad is singing? *runs away and hides* Anyway, good so far write more soon!
Ace Lannigan chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
short chapter. i want to see how interesting it gets.
Pannikittypiggyphant chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Oh, your plot is very original. Keep it up!
vanishedanddeleted chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
seems like a nice setup, and the concept isn't bad either. When the story picks up a little, things could get really interesting. I'm looking forward to see what turns Kim's parents into babies.