Reviews for Ex Nihilo: Out of Nothing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow, this has to be the deepest YGO fic I've ever read. Not complaining, though. This is beautiful U.U
Her Sweetness chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
M. I've read this before and didn't review. I'd like to do that now:

This was a perfect peice of writing. Noa's view on... everything fits in like a missing peice of the puzzle. The Kaiba Bros. puzzle, I mean. It's wonderful. Much like your other writings, it is also stoic yet emotional. I love that.

And... for an added compliment, let me say that I love it when authors write the title in another language. It makes it seem better from afar. The last sentence was an added bonus.

In my own opinion, this should be added to the show. A five minute interlude, after they escape Kaiba Corp Island. A "many months later..." sort of thing. That would truly complete it.
Kit chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wow, that was so good! It really made me think, and the way you combined the philosophy in flawlessly was really great.
Pilae Flamesinger chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This is really awesome. I loved it. I sincerely hope you update this fic or make a sequel -or both- if you can find it in your heart to do so. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing. So, just keep writing and have fun doing so!
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I'd have to say, I hate Noah's guts for turning Mokuba against his brother, but that was just plain cute-

meh chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Okay, okay, it's a nice chapter.
But seriously, can you AT LEAST finish one story before starting something that has nothing to do with it?
Please, I beg of you. Finish "Weekend Detention," for mine, and many others' sakes.
Misura chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
An interesting piece of writing. Noa's style of writing (or rather : the style of writing you gave to him) seems to fit him perfectly, though his words and lines are sometimes a bit too complicated for me to fully understand and follow. (It's just me, I'm sure. And I still enjoyed this read, even if I didn't fully comprehend all of it. ;)
Adam chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I like it, a lot! I too have pity and sympathy for poor Noa and I really enjoyed this letter of his to Mokuba. Of course this story requires a continuation. How about Mokuba's response for the next chapter? I know he would greet Noa warmly and maybe he would indeed be able to persuade Seto to build a new virtual system. If so, it would be touching to see the reunion of the brothers.