Reviews for Back To Your Heart
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
So Harry didn't learn from Sirious' mistake. Smh.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Love the baby's name.
Sw33tCH3RRY2014 chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Ugh! Everything was going splendid before Draco forgave Harry just like that! in my opinion Harry should've worked harder for dracos forgiveness and Draco should've waited atleast a couple of weeks before he forgave Harry!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
To let you know in the middle of the text there has been some mis copying cuz or rather is said twice
DolbyDigital chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I did really like this fic, but I think that maybe you should have put Jordan in first year - it would explain her reactions a lot and why she was so eager for Draco and Harry to get married, have a baby and live happily ever after; I think that she came across as a bit naïve, and that her personality would have been better suited for a young child. However, I think that this fic was quite well written and as this was written a long time ago I'm sure your writing skills have improved.
DolbyDigital chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
I think that they forgave him way too fast. He was incredibly selfish, and he didn't even bother to make up a reason as to why he was leaving Draco - he just left - I think that after 15 years of no contact, Draco would be slightly wary if Harry suddenly came back into his life. I think that if Jordan had been a few years younger, then she probably would have forgiven him so quickly, but as she's 15 there would probably be quite a lot of resentment there. I do really like this fic, I just feel that it's a little bit rushed and you haven't really spent the time to develop any of their personalities.
DolbyDigital chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
I think that you should have maybe developed Jordan's friends more. They don't really seem like people, and we know very little about them. It would also help with the development of Jordan's character to know what kind of people that she hung out with. At the moment, they all seem quite shallow and aren't really helping with the plot - which is really good, if a little rushed.
DolbyDigital chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Both Draco and Jordan would need a lot of time and effort from Harry before they could even begin to forgive him. I don't think that Harry has even really apologised to Draco. The fact that he's sorry shouldn't be enough, he would need to prove that he can be trusted and won't leave them again - if he's done it once, then he's capable of doing it again.
DolbyDigital chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I feel like you're turning Harry into the victim - regardless of the fact that he regrets leaving, he still did leave and should have to make up for that. I hope that he works hard to earn their forgiveness, and actually bothers to prove himself worthy of their trust.
DolbyDigital chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
It's a little short, and I think that you could have gone into their emotions a bit more, but otherwise it's a good chapter.
DolbyDigital chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
I really hope you don't make Harry into the victim here - he knew what he was doing when he left, and Draco had no way to contact him.
DolbyDigital chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Awesome cliff-hanger! I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out? (I can't remember from last time). I think maybe you should consider PMing your responses to reviews, as that takes up most of the chapter and people have to scroll quite far to get to the actual fic.
DolbyDigital chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I really hope that Draco doesn't take Harry back straight away - he has a lot to make up for. I really liked this chapter, though I wasn't sure why Draco was just allowed into the school without any prior notice.
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Nice chapter. I think it may be moving along a bit too quickly, but that's just personal preference. I don't think that Harry would have realised that she was his daughter straight away - he was never the first to figure things out in the books - but he may have already been looking for similarities if he wanted her to be his daughter.
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I think I've read this before, a really long time ago. It's a really good fic, but I do think that you could include more descriptions. It helps the reader to imagine the scene and become more involved in the story.