Reviews for An Innocent Joke?
Thtaznninja chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
This was amazing. One of the best puppy shipping fanfics in my opinion. I loved this.
Thtaznninja chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
"call me if you get kidnapped again" ROFL
Thtaznninja chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
The irony of the last few words "the end...to be continued" *joking while holding back tears* DAMNIT GIVE SETO HIS PUPPY BACK
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Oh that was so evil!
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
awwww... Seto is secretly kind hearted. Loved it!
SciFiLvr13 chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
$650 is fair since he's doing the jobs of at least five people- butler, chef, maid, babysitter,assistant.
TheQueenOfCrows chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
The way you ended this chapter was priceless!
WinterValentine chapter 27 . 6/20/2011
this was quite humorous, i was upset when i tried the links and it didnt go anywhere. i mean i even took away the spaces. still nothing then i went on the site and tried to look for you in person and it didnt work. so i gave up and left the lemons to me.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/24/2011
I must say this was a fantastic story! I think my favorite part was after they slept with each other the first time () I really enjoyed reading the Japanese words you added, but! There were a few mistakes, like onichan, without the extra 'i' it means demon/devil, I knew what you meant but I couldn't help but laugh when I read onisama, honorable demon lol. And okasaan, the double a should be after k, to be okaasan :) I think thats it!

ありがとうございます for this amazing story! XD
Legend of the Blue Eyes chapter 27 . 4/13/2011
I appreciate the effort, but this story is mediocre, and certainly not elite. The writing could have used some work; take note of grammatical issues, and use more metaphors and similes to add flavor to the story. Without clever quips, it feels like we're reading the narrator's script for a non-fiction documentary on Discovery channel. In addition, many parts are unbelievable, and it detracts from the fanfic when the reader is thinking "that would never happen" to himself or herself every five to seven lines or so. Decent job, but it could have been improved.
superhackerpriestess chapter 27 . 7/6/2010
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read!

Okay, i'll admit, during the end of chapter 19 and throughout chapter 20 and until the end, i cried! T_T

You made this into one of the awesomeness stories i have ever read for Seto and Joey! :)

It's sad that those links didnt work with me... Idk i think i might be doing something wrong (and i might) but its okay. I enjoyed the story without it.
CukooForCable chapter 27 . 6/22/2010
Why don't you post the original, unedited version on a different website? allows X-rated stories, if you want to keep the lemons up.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 22 . 6/4/2010
hey Jus Wonder For CHAPTER 21 i can't get tHE lEMON cOULD u Send Me The Link
YamiRisa chapter 27 . 3/1/2009
I liked this story, it was really good! Great job..
YamiRisa chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Mokuba: I'm related to a nutcase!'

Haha XD That was funny!