Reviews for X-Knights: The First Month
Fionn the Otaku chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Nice fic so far, but i just can't see Jubilee settaling down and holding down a normal job. She's just spent to much time training to be a Super Hero, Being a Super Hero and hanging around various full time super heros not to be at least a part time super hero like Spiderman.
Mike N chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
Rich, wow. I read through the earlier chapters again and got caught up with the later chapters. Looking good so far. I really like some of the new students and the way you brought back Everett, Jubilee, and Monet.

I'm not sure that I like the constant rift between their school and Xavier's. It just seems a little out of place.

Not sure that Charles would resort to petty spying either. For all the bad guys he has faced, i.e. Magneto, Apocalyse, Sinister, he has never resorted to mental intrusions unless in a face-to-face battle with them. And being bested on the Astral Plane...just seems a little OOC.

I know you're working hard on the next chapter...I'm hoping to see how the teachers handle the new threat. I also think that some of the students may be getting their first taste of battle too. Good luck with the next chapter.
Stormsworder chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Heh. I've been reading it for quite a while now. I haven't read any X-Men fics before, but I have to say you did an excellent job with details and storyline. Good luck in writing the following chapters.
Mike N chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Nice new chapter. The characters are pretty interesting as well. I don't know about the over-mischievious prince though...I'm sure he is going to cause trouble in the future. I'll be checking for the next chapter.
Mike N chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
Wow. This is definitely the kick-off to your new story that I was looking for. This will definitely be an exciting new series for Gen X. Can't wait for the next chapters!