Reviews for PS: I Love You
dreaminggurl07 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
woah.

my school always goes.."make your day or not...the choice is yours."

and we have words of wisdom before school starts. gets annoying,actually.

And I love the story..even though my review is probably years later.
summersgirl2526 chapter 15 . 10/16/2006
WHY didnt you finish it
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 14 . 2/26/2006
I LOVE THAT!

"I'm moving to NYC...So how has your weekend been?"

PLEASE, don't let Freddy and Summer break up! I'd die. OH! you know what should happen, have Freddy transfer to her school, but not tell her then he surprises her on her first day with a card that has the lyrics from that All American Rejects song! Like her perfect something or other!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE! I'M BEGGING HERE!

please? (Puppy dog face with sad eyes)

If you mess with the freddy/summer-ness i'll be forced to use the "Kicked Puppy Eyes" on you...

Oh what the heck, if you don't break them up, i'll give you enough cookies to stop world hunger once and for all!

My saying is, if guilt and pity doesn't work: Bribe, bribe, bribe!
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
first you said zack brought them Fantas then you said it was a coke. which is it?

Fanta, fanta.

Don't you wanna

Wanna Fanta?

...some words i don't know...
Golden Angel71 chapter 15 . 1/1/2006
Hey~ I love it! You have to update soon!
lanigem03 chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
erg, i cant believe you stopped writing this like a year ago, im really sad now. im gonna go cry in the corner, good bye.
leaky pen chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
who's pixie?
YoUrMyOnLyOnE chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
- Hey - This was great! Very sweet! - Amber -
finkpishnets chapter 15 . 7/9/2005
This is a great story but you haven't updated it in like ages. Pretty please do :)
Coolkid chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
Update you weasel
vlgrlsccr chapter 15 . 2/10/2005
You wrote "Happy Halloween, and I'll probably post another couple of chapters towards the end of November." and its Feburary! Please update soon! Good Story!
vlgrlsccr chapter 15 . 12/28/2004
Really really really (100X really) great fanfic. Pro Summer/Freddy

Anti Katie/Freddy

Pro Katie/Zack

Anti Summer/Zack

Please update soon!
i am not a chipmunk chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
come on! you havent been updating and this is a really good story! UPDATE SOON!
sns1323 chapter 15 . 11/15/2004
UPDATE! yea, the last chapter kinda sucked, but i really liked the rest of it! is summer really movie? NO! Lol you're doing a great job, keep up the good work!

~Sam~
mykingdomforahorse chapter 15 . 11/4/2004
*sob* y must summer move? wats gonna happen 2 her & freddy's relationship? ur ruining her life! *sob*

cool! continue! & ur Xanga is way cool...