Reviews for Saving Grace
DiaDeLosMuertos chapter 34 . 5/27/2010
awesome story! i love sands )
tonidepp16 chapter 34 . 12/24/2009
I remember reading this fic a long time ago on Depp Impact & used to read it all the time then, & now on here I still do the same thing, I keep re-reading this fic every so often coz I love it so so much. OUATIM is one my fav Johnny movies & I just luv the character of Sands so much: he's an arse, he's arrogant, he's selfish & basically a man-whore & u got the character to a tee! I also love how you turned him around as well & become someone he basically feared. Grace changed him & I love how their relationship developed! It's such an amazing fic & I loved it! :D
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
“My dad was the one who was drunk off his ass." lol i couldn't help but laugh at that. poor ole Sands i'm sorry but i can't imagine him as a Jeffery it's weird :) anyway great story well i'm off to chapter 19
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
“I don’t need a woman right now, I need a…Oh…yeah, go get her.” lol do all guys think the same way?

“Drug deal go bad or something?”

oh my god that line had me laughing out loud I really like this.
NotHereAnymore00339 chapter 34 . 6/30/2008
I have read this story about six times this past week, both on your homepage and on . I must simply tell you that I adore it. It's one of the best works I've read! I have read your other stories as well, but this is still my absolute favourite! Just wanted to let you know.
moonyandjack chapter 34 . 1/22/2008
i loved this story..a lot
Mishelle20 chapter 34 . 7/7/2006
I just finished reading this and I just wanted to say how much I absolutely LOVED it. I thought that you did and AMAZING job with Sand's character and Grace was definately a wonderful character. Great job.
sparrowed chapter 34 . 3/30/2006
I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!

I can't believe it's over though! Ah I LOVED IT!
b-sioux chapter 34 . 1/26/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed that. :) I do hope you've written more about these two. I always seem to come into these stories after they've been done for eons...

Thanks for this. It's been fun!

Namaste,

Sioux
b-sioux chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
“Care for the company of a banana?” Smooth, buddy…

ROTF! I'm blaming it on the drugs...

Sioux
b-sioux chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
LOL! I love this! It's just what I needed today. Very funny. I love seeing Sands get just as good as he gets. I can't wait to see what Grace does next.

I love SJS... totally and completely.
Angel1411 chapter 34 . 12/8/2005
Wow! This is the best fanfiction stroy I have read in a long time. Great job. I hope i get to read more of your work soon.
MrsClaireDepp chapter 34 . 9/9/2005
That was... AMAZING. Honestly it was the most well written, beautiful, entertaining story I've read in a long time. I loved it!I cried! please please write more!
emerald sorceress chapter 34 . 6/29/2005
Wow, you know I've never watched the movie, just clicked on here cos Sands is played by the Depp meister, but I really enjoyed cool.
DeniseB chapter 34 . 5/6/2005
I really enjoyed reading this story! Can't wait to get started on the sequel. Gotta love Sands;-)