Reviews for Only You
BloomFanatic95 chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
well, at least the insurance agent didn't think that will was orlando bloom.
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 21 . 7/3/2006
Hi!

Okay...first of all I LOVE your story and secondly, I LOVE WILL! lol...okay, so I like Jack a little bit better...but ahh! Can you belive that the sequal is only 4 days away? Yeah! More Jack and Will!

Loved the story!
caz-jket chapter 21 . 7/28/2005
YAY. great story. this was the first one i read on this site... then i decided to sign up. so i went looking for it. and found it. YAY. sequel is good!
Caz chapter 21 . 7/19/2005
awesome. u must be obsessed with pirates. is there a sequel?
Robbie Fidducia chapter 21 . 7/18/2005
Great story LegoLissie! Nice job basing Robbie off of me. He's hilarious!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 15 . 12/19/2004
Okay. Not to be mean or anything, i just HATE those kind of chapters! lol! Sorry. They just kinda creep me out!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 10 . 12/19/2004
AH! Will found the movie! O baby! This is gonna be intresting!
Raz 42492 chapter 21 . 12/10/2004
k i thought with my highlt intelligent mind (grin) that robbie comes in when will and ri r in a fight with elizabeth. u can figure out how elizabith and the CUTE couple get into a fight

k?

OK!
Laurelindorenae chapter 21 . 12/6/2004
OMG ! NO ! It CAN'T be over ! LOL... Sorry , I just really loved this story ... Let's see... ideas... ideas... hm...OH !

Riley hates corsets , cause she has to wear one with her dress if she is to get married ... Someone comes to the wedding that no one is expecting- BOOTSTRAP ! He was cursed so he just waited 6 months for the salt water to corrode the ropes and when he moved , they snapped . So he walked to shore... that was like- 5 years ago. He's been living in Kingston Jamaica , but travels to Port Royal when he hears of a wedding between one William Turner and Riley Rosswell...but he brings an new wife with him... who was another pirate... I don't know , you don't have to use it , just a plot bunny , lol. ;D
Melz chapter 21 . 12/5/2004
I found it madly funny. Good job. Although It seemed a little odd at times. Anyway- keep up the good work.
katweena chapter 21 . 12/4/2004
WOAH! if u dont write a sequel then i'll cry!

i have an idea, but i'll email it to u, cos i dont want anybody else 2 read it
Ella Ynrihan chapter 21 . 12/1/2004
Congrats! You finished the story and recieved more than 100 reviews. Love the stories. Please continue your LOTR story, please? I'll keep reading! Good luck!
Ilenya the fair chapter 21 . 12/1/2004
wow! a lovely ending! you're the best!

Best wishes

-Ilenya

Happy Holidays

O tannen baum O tannen baum

wie treu sind deine blatter

sorry, been sisnging german christmas carols all week!
Lady Fae chapter 21 . 11/30/2004
YES! Weddings rule! It should definately happen in the sequel! Oh, and Elizabeth could come back and try to ruin Will and Riley's relationship...because she's evil, or something! (I know, it's a crappy idea, but it's still an idea!)

Anyway, looking forward to the sequel! Post it soon!
JessieAllyne chapter 21 . 11/30/2004
hey! great ending.. but I do klind have an idea.. why not have Elizabeth meeting Riley & trying to break up the wedding. In the process. some how.. a ton of things happen (who knows what all).. but she meets Robbie in the end & they all live happily ever after

yay! sry that just popped into my head.. who knows.. or Robbie gets soo depressed bc he realized that he was in love w/ Riley that he finds away to go into the movie.. & then him & Elizabeth try to stop WIll & Riley from whatever & they fuss & fuss & "hate each others guts" but at the end of the story.. they realise that they love each other.. hehe maybe they can find a curse to put Will & Riley under to make them fall for Robbie & Elizabeth.. & then in the end (read from above lol)./. sry ideas come to me & they jsut won't stop.. if u'd ever like to co-write.. look me up.. I LOVE ur sense of humor & I'm all lovy-dovy when I write lol..

Jess