Reviews for Ryuusei no Solitude
what the gaaah chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
Oh shit! I didn't think this fic could get any better, and then you go and turn Hiei male, and I just fell in love. I prefer Hiei male, but the story was so good that I could ignore him being female. Very original, never seen a story like this. Good work!
haperitz chapter 39 . 11/13/2008
Such a good ending to a great story, took a long time to finish Kori, but I know it was worth it every time I had wait week and even months. I am VERY excited that you're making a sequel and will be looking for it in the very near future. The lead-ins to the sequel was done expertly.

Keep up the great work,

Your Fan,

haperitz chapter 38 . 11/13/2008
Good fights, great dialogue, magnificent story! The dog was a nice touch too.
haperitz chapter 37 . 11/13/2008
WOW! Umm a few spelling mistakes, mostly homophones errors, but awesome! Next!
haperitz chapter 36 . 11/13/2008
As to be expected from my favorite author, and such good use of the actual show too... I need to go find the full version but I like what I've seen. I can't wait to finish the rest of what you've posted.
Flam1ng1c3 chapter 35 . 10/15/2008
haha cute ending! update soon
Aikino chapter 35 . 10/5/2008
This is great_ I know I should have reviewed every chapter, but when I found it a couple of days ago I simply had to read on, gomen! You mention a HP/YYH story in your author note in the first chapter and now I've checked your profile (and read almost all your stories) but I couldn't find it, can you tell me where I can find it?
haperitz chapter 35 . 10/2/2008
Beautiful and wonderful. I think I feel a sense of peace from this story that I wasn't expecting. Its as if I too was healed of some hurts, along with Hiei and Kanna. Not much I can suggest for improvements this time around, I think there were some minor errors, but not too important. Please keep up the good work.
haperitz chapter 34 . 9/30/2008
Fun stuff, Great stuff! Good plot and I loved the jokes especially the one about the boar. Nice descriptions of the shields and the the fight. Good mix of action and dialogue; I would expect nothing less from you ,Kori. Please keep up the great work.

I wouldn't mind another chapter with Kanna before moving on. I'll trust you to do what you think provides the best story, until you post again, I'll be waiting.

Flam1ng1c3 chapter 16 . 9/30/2008
Flam1ng1c3 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
haperitz chapter 33 . 9/11/2008
Marvelous, as always. Good realism in Hiei's reactions towards men touching him, and Kurama's reaction to said reaction. Hiei's choice to spare Yomi was both unexpected and yet very satisfying.

In terms of Grammar pretty good, I believe there was 1 or 2 mistakes but nothing major or very distracting.

I'm still looking forward to Hiei and Yukina finally meeting each other. Not too sure where you're going to take the story from here, but as always I'm eagerly awaiting your next update.

Best of luck with your storytelling,

Odd chapter 33 . 9/9/2008
Yay! This keeps getting better! Keep it up!
Odd chapter 32 . 8/29/2008
Yay! An update! I love this story! Thank you so much! Keep it up, its going great!
haperitz chapter 32 . 8/28/2008
Excellent and wonderful! This is why I love this story. You had the right amount of focus, action, and suspense. The ending felt like the end of a good show when "To be continued" shows up. I do hope you won't keep us waiting too long. I only saw 1 error. When Keiko to the wine to the guards you accidentally referred to her as Kanna, which distracted me from the story for a moment. Oh and I liked the poker joke you made.

Please keep up the great writing.

Your fan,