Reviews for The Host and His Guest
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. Remus and Sirius were both in exact character, and every scene was described wonderfully. I love this 3
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was wicked good. One of the best I've read. Great job!
Rowna Seria chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Very interesting, I liked it. It is a very round very believable story, not so quick as anything and very in character. I enjoyed it more than many other things i have read recently. It's good writing. Thank you.
X3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I love Sirius and , it was just so funny!

Keep up the good work
Seereth chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
This had just enough foreshadowing to make it sad. But the occasional silliness made it alright again. I liked this a lot. _
ShelleyBarnard chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I enjoyed this very much. Painful, yes, but beautiful. Remus so gorgeously angry, Sirius so very much in character... sigh... Very, very nice fic.
nataliadarimini chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
This was absolutely beautiful.

"Oh dear. This may not be a wise thing." is the most Remus-like thing to say. And I loved that the wand likes to be asked politely.
BJ4 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Wow. This was really good. I love the romantic element and more over, the hard reality that you confronted for both these characters. I believe it's very much in character and very gut-wrenching about the control and dependency issues. Kudos on an excellent job. It really touched me.
elvencherry07 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I like your story! It was all cute and friendly... oh dear, i can't describe it. Oh well, Sirius and Remus were nice and in-characer, and the ending was especially cool. I hope you write more stuff!
Emmasj chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
That was beautiful.
"Sirius, I am a little disturbed by your relationship with my mother's wand."
That was just great.
Wonderful story. I loved it. :) Sweet ending too.
Emmasj
Uozumi chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Very enjoyable to the last drop.
Yes, pun intended.
I really liked it.
Uozumi
AmandaMarsters chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Really cute one-shot story. I think if you worked at it a bit, you could easily make this a pretty long story. I like it so far, but I think it would be even better continued on.
Noename chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
This was really good! I couldn't stop reading, it was a definent, erm...scroller...Can't exactly say page turner as there are no pages. This is on my fav stories list!
Moonlit Seductress chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Aww! That was so sweet! But sometimes Remus bugs me - he's so *stubborn*! Why couldn't he just accept that Sirius didn't want to leave him alone? Grr...oh well. That's part of who he is, I guess. Loved how Sirius referred to the wand as "Mrs. Lupin". That was really cute, and I could totally see him doing it. Excellent work.
AfMO chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Very, very good! You're a good writer! I like it! I hope you'll write more about Sirius and Remus!