Reviews for Biology
Ottawa Pagan chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
very good story. I've read a few of your other ones (sorry I didn't review) but I do very much love your writing style and your plots : )

I am also a fan of slash, and found that blaise and harry were well done by you.
5HAD0W chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
Its rare that i review and even then only if im impressed by a fic.

Well done
Sweet Sanctuary chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Brilliant.. Just simply perfect.. 10 outta 10..
Asilem Dlanod chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
t'was good. I like how you never outright said in the beginning that Harry was the one Death Eater hunting either in the beginning or after Salazar popped up. Put a little fun into going: ye think that be Harry, now?

Enjoyed it, kudos
Zaraelys Soulrage chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
One: That last sentence was perfect. Two: I love your writing style. Three: I loved the who idea of Harry's use of Salazar Slytherin. Four: The thought of his ability to leave Azkaban whenever Harry Liked was something I've never seen before and I throughly enjoyed it. Five: I'm sorry that its over, even though I decided to read this /because/ it was completed.

Good work.
Wolf Huntress chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I love it so far. :)
p.c88 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
*rofl* I love that sentence about Fawkes! Really really cute XD

Great story :) I'm trying really hard to remember if I'd read this before, as some parts are very familiar, but I'm quite sure I haven't read the turn of events in the first chapter and the epilogue. *shrugs* But then again, my memory makes Dory (from Finding Nemo) look like she can remember everything she's ever eaten. Either way, this was a really good story! Thanks for sharing _
Jackanapes chapter 11 . 5/19/2008
Hello!

I enjoyed the story immensely. Thank you for writing it. Please keep writing, for if it is as will written as this one, I'm sure people will enjoy it. Thanks.

~handadeath
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
really interesting story. )

especially the disguise as Salazar Slytherin was fantastic!

XD
hA-UkA chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
I especially love the Epilogue.
LadyLost chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
That's got to be a tragic start to an auto-biography.
QuartzRabbit chapter 11 . 3/13/2008
Love the epilouge... Especially about Fawkes. Very bright bird, neh?
puddle-of-lemonade chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
i'm quite surprised that this story has so little reviews! its one of the best i've read (even though i haven't read anything with Harry and Blaise) - as fanfiction goes, whatever pairing, it has a brilliant storyline. I enjoyed reading every chapter!

well done and thank you :)
Luckie13 chapter 11 . 1/1/2008
i think the end would've been more impactful if the the last line was the absolute first line in the story
Kynnetic chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
Absolutely brilliant! Without question, one of the best fanfictions I've managed to find for Harry Potter. I especially liked how everything ended with Voldemort. No great battle, no numerous deaths, just a simple plan that worked out for the best of everyone. Although, I'm interested in the kiss. Was it truley a potion, or was it truely like the Dementors Kiss?

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to reading some of your other stories. This one turned out so well, I figure your others probably will as well.

Thanks for a great read,

Kynn.