Reviews for Biology
Mania chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
I loved the epilogue. It was perfect. Snapes and Fawkes made me smile.
storylistener chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
I like the way you ended this. I also very much enloyed the story overall. GOOD JOB!
rianess chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I'd like to write a long review, but am currently ill and about to be tucked up in bed, so I'll keep it short.

This story was stunning. Every single story of yours that I have read, and probably re-read at least five times each has been of a calibre I can only describe as spectacular.
HDE 226868 chapter 11 . 10/11/2007
I was always fond of 'Harry pranks the world' type stories. :D
Rokkis chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
woW! That was a great story! Loved the fact that everybody didn't totally disregard Harry in Azkaban, always think it so sad! very very crepy Voldie kiss!

And strange that we should read about that kiss, when there was so little Blaise/Harry action *pouts*

Doesn't really matter, by the large it was a great story, and I REALLY loved the opening sentence of Harry biography. I would SOO read it;D

Cheers!
Jynx101 chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
Awesome story! Really it kicked some seriously arse :) I especially like the desserts, that was bloody brilliant. Fudge Peachment and the like...lol muy comico!
RapidReader916 chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
SWEETNESS! I like the fact that there were few A/N. Very professional! I loved it!
hittocerebattosai chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
You did a WONDERFUL job on this! Brilliant! Thank you for writing this~ I loved reading it. ' The part about Fawks made me laugh outloud. " I think I startled my sister and her friends.

drumrolls chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
i really like how harry killed voldemort. i thought it was creative so great work ]

thanks for the doing the 'Salazar Slytherin taking revenge to uphold the slytherin honour' coz i like slytherin and death eaters dirty his name i rkn

haha i totally made hermione into a percy-oh well i never liked her anyway :)

great job & thankyou!
yllom21 chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
Fascinating story! Love your writing style, and the plot! The way you killed Voldemort was genius! Well written, and lovely Harry! An excellent read.
cutecess chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
really interesting plot and well-written but the salazar thing is slightly confusing
bluprncss1 chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
This was really good, just like your other stories. Although, I'm still wondering why this was rated M.
Lizardbut chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
Love the story. It was very different then the tittle and summary lead me to believe it was going to be but that wasn't a bad thing. I thought that it was going to be Harry goes and gets friendly with Voldemort kind of thing but I liked the way it went. The tittle is great even if it doesn't have much to do with story.

Zizi
ScorpionofFire chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
love the story, especially the separation between Harry and Salazar's actions and slightly different personalities.
Osiris chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
*claps* that was amazing! One of the few stories I've read that I've wanted to bow to in the end. I didn't notice any of the OOC-ness some people get squicky about. Even If I did, I loved your Harry too much.
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »