Reviews for Biology
littlesnakepup chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
"Only one person had escaped azakaban"
Erm .. Berty crouch Jr. And Sirius so two people have escaped. And the the dark lord helps his imprisoned death eater escape as well. ( you did say Bella so I assumed its Bellatrix. She was in azkaban intill voldemort got her out)
But other than that good story.
-littlesnakepup
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Hey! You can't do that! I wanna know what the secret project is!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Hmm...I think he should just start fresh with Ron.
Coolie Is Cooagoree Oakly Lad chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
So, ok this is after I have finished Biology, in the words of Ron Weasley it was Bloody brilliant!, but what was that about Voldemort and James Potter on Harry's blood test? I didn't really get it when explained. Xx
TheFaultyWriter chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
This story was interesting, but utterly confusing. I agree with some of the other reviewers. There were aspects of the story that rubbed me the wrong way, and there were various times where the story seemed to go a certain direction but then take a 180. Being utterly honest and frank, this story started out original and interesting but then took a cliche root. The AD/HG/RW bashing had no basis. It just kinda appeared. You did have a type of explanation but it felt very lacking. You also seemed to drag out certain scenes. But hey, what do I know. It just seems messy. ((But I'm no saint at writing ((I can barley get the motivation to write and even if I do it's utterly shit))))
Gleas chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
I like how you salvaged Ron's friendship... he is rather more likely than Hermione to admit he was wrong and apologize XD I was hoping for a Remus/Severus match up but I'll assume it happens in the future~~ I just don't understand what the biology had to do with most of the story
emthereble chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
Wow what a fantastic fanfic!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
This was a good story and I loved how it ended.
Lord Mandoogle chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
This was amazing. Absolutely fantastic.
NightWithMoon chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
interesting story, but there were a lot of things that rubbed me the wrong way about it... You never did explain the book from james - and a number of other questions and issues stem from that...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
v nice
1sunfun chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
interesting Story.
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I love it, just one thing wouldn't the first line of his book be a lie because of the thought pool thing at one of the Potter properties ;)
Psyka chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Wicked so bloody bloody wicked bravo and well done I loved it
HealingRose chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
No good but not bad at either. It kind of just made my head hurt. I have really bad ADD and couldn't get passed the confusion of some things and skipped alot of unimportant things. You did warn us that it was AD/HG/RW bashing but I kind of liked Hermione and didn't much liked the way she spoke of/to harry. It was a bit childish when the concept of Harry potter turning into Slytherin was a prank to the Wizarding world. I didn't much like that. When you started the story about a book and a letter from Harry's father, I was hopping it would have been more of Harry spends his summer at the house of Potters learning and accepting the ancient knowledge of his Heritage and when learned of what Dumbldore did to him when he was a baby he would use that Knowledge to find out who his father was which would say Tom Marvolo Riddle which he would then work out a way to find out Dumbledore's plans for him and to find his real place in the plot of good and evil. But hey this is your story where Harry spends nearly 3 or more years in Prison while he jumps back and forth from Slytherin to his self. The way he spoke made my eyes and ears cringe. Why my ears? I have no idea but anyway. I must seem to ramble on on about the displeasure in this story when you probably won't read it. It's been published in 2004 and 10 years later I come across it and to write a message on how bad I thought it was. Well hopefully you are still on here to get a good laugh at this comment :) Happy day sir/mam.
353 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »