Reviews for Biology
Gleas chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
I like how you salvaged Ron's friendship... he is rather more likely than Hermione to admit he was wrong and apologize XD I was hoping for a Remus/Severus match up but I'll assume it happens in the future~~ I just don't understand what the biology had to do with most of the story
emthereble chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
Wow what a fantastic fanfic!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
This was a good story and I loved how it ended.
Lord Mandoogle chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
This was amazing. Absolutely fantastic.
NightWithMoon chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
interesting story, but there were a lot of things that rubbed me the wrong way about it... You never did explain the book from james - and a number of other questions and issues stem from that...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
v nice
1sunfun chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
interesting Story.
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I love it, just one thing wouldn't the first line of his book be a lie because of the thought pool thing at one of the Potter properties ;)
Psyka chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Wicked so bloody bloody wicked bravo and well done I loved it
HealingRose chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
No good but not bad at either. It kind of just made my head hurt. I have really bad ADD and couldn't get passed the confusion of some things and skipped alot of unimportant things. You did warn us that it was AD/HG/RW bashing but I kind of liked Hermione and didn't much liked the way she spoke of/to harry. It was a bit childish when the concept of Harry potter turning into Slytherin was a prank to the Wizarding world. I didn't much like that. When you started the story about a book and a letter from Harry's father, I was hopping it would have been more of Harry spends his summer at the house of Potters learning and accepting the ancient knowledge of his Heritage and when learned of what Dumbldore did to him when he was a baby he would use that Knowledge to find out who his father was which would say Tom Marvolo Riddle which he would then work out a way to find out Dumbledore's plans for him and to find his real place in the plot of good and evil. But hey this is your story where Harry spends nearly 3 or more years in Prison while he jumps back and forth from Slytherin to his self. The way he spoke made my eyes and ears cringe. Why my ears? I have no idea but anyway. I must seem to ramble on on about the displeasure in this story when you probably won't read it. It's been published in 2004 and 10 years later I come across it and to write a message on how bad I thought it was. Well hopefully you are still on here to get a good laugh at this comment :) Happy day sir/mam.
Sakihinata chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
great story ;)
kittyrsocute chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
That must have been one hell of a begining. *smiles serenely*
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely loved how young Harry explained all that he had done to neutralise Voldemort to Remus, Severus , Sirius and Bliase. I just cannot wait to read just what those wickedly Slytherins and Gryffindors (Remus, Sirius, Blaise and Severus) will decide to do towards getting justice against Albus Dumbledore? What will Harry do about his former friends Hermione and Ron along with the other Weasley family members that believe Dumbledore's lies/misdirection and manipulations and lets not forget those with the Order he allowed Dumbledore do what he did without protesting?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I think Severus must feeling a hell of a lot of pressure from both sides that he's marked by. I do wonder just what he would think/or does think about the mysterious person who looks like "Salazar Slytherin" whose doing a good job of bringing in DEs to the MLE? Is there anything that can be done for Severus, inregards to his dark mark? I do feel that even if Dumbledore did know anything that he could do about Severus's mark - that he wouldn't not, instead if Severus didn't died from Dumbledore's mark then he'd send him Azkabazan? Will Harry be gathering any other further allies - I do wonder just what his next move next?
JlovesGaara chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Wowza this story was soooo amazing. You should have thousands of reviews! I also love stories when Harry is super skilled with his magic. Great job tying up loose ends and finishing with a happy ending. Wonderful job, keep up the great work. :)
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »