Reviews for Biology
Sakihinata chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
great story ;)
kittyrsocute chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
That must have been one hell of a begining. *smiles serenely*
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely loved how young Harry explained all that he had done to neutralise Voldemort to Remus, Severus , Sirius and Bliase. I just cannot wait to read just what those wickedly Slytherins and Gryffindors (Remus, Sirius, Blaise and Severus) will decide to do towards getting justice against Albus Dumbledore? What will Harry do about his former friends Hermione and Ron along with the other Weasley family members that believe Dumbledore's lies/misdirection and manipulations and lets not forget those with the Order he allowed Dumbledore do what he did without protesting?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I think Severus must feeling a hell of a lot of pressure from both sides that he's marked by. I do wonder just what he would think/or does think about the mysterious person who looks like "Salazar Slytherin" whose doing a good job of bringing in DEs to the MLE? Is there anything that can be done for Severus, inregards to his dark mark? I do feel that even if Dumbledore did know anything that he could do about Severus's mark - that he wouldn't not, instead if Severus didn't died from Dumbledore's mark then he'd send him Azkabazan? Will Harry be gathering any other further allies - I do wonder just what his next move next?
JlovesGaara chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Wowza this story was soooo amazing. You should have thousands of reviews! I also love stories when Harry is super skilled with his magic. Great job tying up loose ends and finishing with a happy ending. Wonderful job, keep up the great work. :)
JlovesGaara chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
LOL Blaise. I love this story. I am so nervous to see how things turn out.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Pathetic...Harry is an idiot...once the world who thinks your insane, Dark and a psychopath and turns upon you on mere hearsay!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Aaaah! You just made my day, no, night considering that it is currently 11:46 pm when I wrote this. I'll have you know, thought I know you know, that you know already yourself because others should have let you know way too early for me to let you know myself without already knowing what I know and about to say.

I like Harry and Salazar. I think it was a brilliant combination.
Blaise and Harry was also a welcome pair. You did a good job on them.
Bumblebee should probably make a biography with Lockhart because they are, in some level, the same.
What's up with the all knowledgable book anyway? Besides Harry's few chapter talking to it, it literally almost forgotten. Almost.
64teeth chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
wow, so amazing and ingenious! I love it! it really has quite unpredictable and surprising plot and very well portrayed characters :)
Tsuki107 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Amazing story! :) very creative and I love the unique pairing.

HarnGin chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
I just found this story and enjoyed it greatly. Thank you for writing it. More importantly, thank you for uploading the final chapter on my tenth wedding anniversary!
Kage 5243 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Agatha L chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Nice story! Though I couldn't understand the part where dumbledore fed baby Harry the potions... What were they for? And what happened to Harry's self in his mind? He suddenly fade away just like that... But then I like it where justice is served to those who deserve them but then Hermione doesn't seem to get what she really deserve... Thank you for the lovely story!
VoldLunaMione chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
I really loved this story.
Pyrane chapter 11 . 9/6/2013