Reviews for Biology
Zayabel Draga chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING! Thank you!
Delta99 chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
It's very rarely that I get to read a complete fanfic that is so utterly satisfying that I cry tears of joy. Congratulations on being an awesome writer :)
DiamondTheDaringDove chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
"Only one person had escaped azakaban"
Erm .. Berty crouch Jr. And Sirius so two people have escaped. And the the dark lord helps his imprisoned death eater escape as well. ( you did say Bella so I assumed its Bellatrix. She was in azkaban intill voldemort got her out)
But other than that good story.
-littlesnakepup
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Hey! You can't do that! I wanna know what the secret project is!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Hmm...I think he should just start fresh with Ron.
Coolie Is Cooagoree Oakly Lad chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
So, ok this is after I have finished Biology, in the words of Ron Weasley it was Bloody brilliant!, but what was that about Voldemort and James Potter on Harry's blood test? I didn't really get it when explained. Xx
TheFaultyWriter chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
This story was interesting, but utterly confusing. I agree with some of the other reviewers. There were aspects of the story that rubbed me the wrong way, and there were various times where the story seemed to go a certain direction but then take a 180. Being utterly honest and frank, this story started out original and interesting but then took a cliche root. The AD/HG/RW bashing had no basis. It just kinda appeared. You did have a type of explanation but it felt very lacking. You also seemed to drag out certain scenes. But hey, what do I know. It just seems messy. ((But I'm no saint at writing ((I can barley get the motivation to write and even if I do it's utterly shit))))
Gleas chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
I like how you salvaged Ron's friendship... he is rather more likely than Hermione to admit he was wrong and apologize XD I was hoping for a Remus/Severus match up but I'll assume it happens in the future~~ I just don't understand what the biology had to do with most of the story
emthereble chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
Wow what a fantastic fanfic!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
This was a good story and I loved how it ended.
Lord Mandoogle chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
This was amazing. Absolutely fantastic.
NightWithMoon chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
interesting story, but there were a lot of things that rubbed me the wrong way about it... You never did explain the book from james - and a number of other questions and issues stem from that...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
v nice
1sunfun chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
interesting Story.
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I love it, just one thing wouldn't the first line of his book be a lie because of the thought pool thing at one of the Potter properties ;)
355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »