Reviews for Biology
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Aaaah! You just made my day, no, night considering that it is currently 11:46 pm when I wrote this. I'll have you know, thought I know you know, that you know already yourself because others should have let you know way too early for me to let you know myself without already knowing what I know and about to say.

I like Harry and Salazar. I think it was a brilliant combination.
Blaise and Harry was also a welcome pair. You did a good job on them.
Bumblebee should probably make a biography with Lockhart because they are, in some level, the same.
What's up with the all knowledgable book anyway? Besides Harry's few chapter talking to it, it literally almost forgotten. Almost.
64teeth chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
wow, so amazing and ingenious! I love it! it really has quite unpredictable and surprising plot and very well portrayed characters :)
Tsuki107 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Amazing story! :) very creative and I love the unique pairing.

Cheers,
Tsuki
HarnGin chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
I just found this story and enjoyed it greatly. Thank you for writing it. More importantly, thank you for uploading the final chapter on my tenth wedding anniversary!
Kage 5243 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
d
Agatha L chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Nice story! Though I couldn't understand the part where dumbledore fed baby Harry the potions... What were they for? And what happened to Harry's self in his mind? He suddenly fade away just like that... But then I like it where justice is served to those who deserve them but then Hermione doesn't seem to get what she really deserve... Thank you for the lovely story!
VoldLunaMione chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
I really loved this story.
Pyrane chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Yeah ! Salazar POWER !
Thanks ;D

***Pyrane***
kirallie chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Good work! Liked his alter ego. Stupid Dumbledore and friends for letting him go to Azkaban
RainbowInkWell chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story(: It was really unique, definitely not a classic 'Harry gets sent to Azkaban then get revenge' kinda thing. Thank you for sharing it!xD The ending was nice too, having a little back story on each the more important characters.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
:D lovely story... do quite like the ending for Lockhart and Dumbledore :D
Jeynie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow, we have the same name 'Shivani'.
Individual Narrative chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
I loved this story! Each chapter was so clever, and always began and ended splendidly. The epilogue was brilliant, and definitely reminded me of the way a lot of documentaries and some movies end. Plus, could Harry start his autobiography in a better way? The writing was good quality, and it made me laugh and want to scream my frustration at characters. What more could you ask for?
Mickey chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Loved it
adafrog chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Great story. And the line about Fawkes was brilliant. Thanks.
331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »