Reviews for Biology
draconisdagger2000 chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
Wonderful and well worded chapter. I'm waiting for when everyone finds out who Salazar really is. I can't wait to see Dumbledore's face. Oh and speaking of Albus... he's a dirty manipulative old wanker! I always knew that but now stories like thins just makes me dislike him and i wish Ron and Hermione dies in this story for being so pathetic. Can't wait for the next update!
lara chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
this is by far on eof the best harry goes "evil" fics I have ever read. Probably one of the best fics in general. Your chapters are so amazingly long. Please keep writing!
Josh chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This is excellent writing! If I actually knew who these characters were I might have more to say. ;)
blubb-blubb chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
It's getting even more interesting. What will Harry do about the actions of the OWS? Will there be a X with Blaise? Will Snape join remus and Blaise at the sanctuary? So many things to come - please update soon.
momma-dar chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
I do tend to check my email religiously for chapter updates. Well for this chapter all I have to say is that it is brilliant. I love the way that Harry is acting toward Blaise although i was a bit confused at the beginning of the chapter at how Blaise came to be there, but you cleared it up. I love this story and I can't wait to see what is going to happen to Snape. Keep up the brilliant writing and I will be waiting for the next chapter.
blubb-blubb chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
Salazar Slytherin - eh? Nice choice. I hope more comes soon. I like this story. I like Harry letting them all (except Remus) believe that he's insane. It's a perfect disguise. At least right now.

I wait for the next part.
momma-dar chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
Oh and here is the Snape twist. I adore this story and I am always eager to see what is going to happen next. Keep up the great work.

cheers

-Momma-dar
blubb-blubb chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Interesting story. How much does Voldemort know? WHat is Harry doing all day long? Surely he doesn't simply twiddle his thumbs...? I mean it has at least half a year passed. Shouldn't he be up to something by now?
Continue soon, please!
sadfru chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Interesting, but you should be pleased to know that while i love your story i have
abso-bloody-lutle no idea where your heading with this?
i can't wait to find out :)
Keep writing and I'll keep reading
HoshiHikari chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
hey
well they all seem a bit odd...
the only normal character you got is remus...
update
momma-dar chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
its refreshing to see that Moony has stuck by Harry. I couldn't tell you how many stories that I have read where Harry has been taken to Azkaban and every one abandons him. I just don't see Moony doing that and I know if Sirius was alive he definately wouldn't abandon him. Keep up the brilliant writing and I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
MORE!
Rattentod chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Nice story, keep going.
I always think it is sad if a good story is never finisht. If you need a beeta or anything write back.
Zoroz chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
kool story, sounds interesting. hope you start to update really freaquently koz i'd like to see where your gonna take this story, especially the vioce in his head which i assume is some sort of potential harry consiousness (if thats the right word)
so yeah update soon please :)
RainWaters chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This is great! I can't wait to see the next fe w chapters! Yay! Keep up the great work! (and update infinite shades of gray )
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »