Reviews for Biology
lara chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
this is by far on eof the best harry goes "evil" fics I have ever read. Probably one of the best fics in general. Your chapters are so amazingly long. Please keep writing!
Josh chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This is excellent writing! If I actually knew who these characters were I might have more to say. ;)
blubb-blubb chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
It's getting even more interesting. What will Harry do about the actions of the OWS? Will there be a X with Blaise? Will Snape join remus and Blaise at the sanctuary? So many things to come - please update soon.
momma-dar chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
I do tend to check my email religiously for chapter updates. Well for this chapter all I have to say is that it is brilliant. I love the way that Harry is acting toward Blaise although i was a bit confused at the beginning of the chapter at how Blaise came to be there, but you cleared it up. I love this story and I can't wait to see what is going to happen to Snape. Keep up the brilliant writing and I will be waiting for the next chapter.
blubb-blubb chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
Salazar Slytherin - eh? Nice choice. I hope more comes soon. I like this story. I like Harry letting them all (except Remus) believe that he's insane. It's a perfect disguise. At least right now.

I wait for the next part.
momma-dar chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
Oh and here is the Snape twist. I adore this story and I am always eager to see what is going to happen next. Keep up the great work.

cheers

-Momma-dar
blubb-blubb chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Interesting story. How much does Voldemort know? WHat is Harry doing all day long? Surely he doesn't simply twiddle his thumbs...? I mean it has at least half a year passed. Shouldn't he be up to something by now?
Continue soon, please!
sadfru chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Interesting, but you should be pleased to know that while i love your story i have
abso-bloody-lutle no idea where your heading with this?
i can't wait to find out :)
Keep writing and I'll keep reading
HoshiHikari chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
hey
well they all seem a bit odd...
the only normal character you got is remus...
update
momma-dar chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
its refreshing to see that Moony has stuck by Harry. I couldn't tell you how many stories that I have read where Harry has been taken to Azkaban and every one abandons him. I just don't see Moony doing that and I know if Sirius was alive he definately wouldn't abandon him. Keep up the brilliant writing and I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
MORE!
Rattentod chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Nice story, keep going.
I always think it is sad if a good story is never finisht. If you need a beeta or anything write back.
Zoroz chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
kool story, sounds interesting. hope you start to update really freaquently koz i'd like to see where your gonna take this story, especially the vioce in his head which i assume is some sort of potential harry consiousness (if thats the right word)
so yeah update soon please :)
RainWaters chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This is great! I can't wait to see the next fe w chapters! Yay! Keep up the great work! (and update infinite shades of gray )
Fabled Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This is brilliant! So, not only is he the son of James but the son of Tom! Cool. Does Dumbledore know? Also, does that make him the heir of slytherin or is Tom still the heir? Please update soon!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »