Reviews for Biology
The Slice chapter 9 . 6/20/2004
*screech* Update update update! *agast* You cannot just leave it there! It's- it's barbaric!

though the story seems mildly incomplete (as you left out many many explanations, first and foremost, what's so special about the Potter family that they have a bloody book and different magic) but it's rather splendid and a very fun read!

Hope you continue, you have the talent and I'd love to see it progress (already I can tell it's better than the first chapter or so)! *smooch* Love the story!

Slice
o0o ArSeNiC o0o chapter 9 . 6/20/2004
Muh ha ha ha ha! I totally love ur story, it's absolutley brilliant! Blaise and HP, eh? I hope something **like brilliant slashy goodness** errupts from this little ensueing relationship! And Sirius, are you going to leave him as a ghost forever? I think HP should have a trick up his sleave, enabling Sirius to be enslaved within flesh, once again **So Remus isn't so lonely at nite!** He he he...can't wait for the rest, totally love it 2 death! Later, R
SleepsInOctober chapter 9 . 6/20/2004
Oh, wow! You really left off at a thrilling place! I hope that you include many reactions in your next chapter. I love how Harry just signs his name along Salazars. I didn't see that revelation coming, at least not in that manner. I was a little thrown by the violence at the beginning, but you did warn us.

Please, releave us of this cliffy soon!
C'mon chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
oh...plotting peoples :D nice chappie too.
Mikito chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Nice story!

I like it!

I can't wait for the revenge!

Update soon!
pandababie chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
Luv it! More please? .
Aethen chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
Great job so far. I love the premise. It's an original twist, and a great story.
BlackDiva chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Love your story. it is one of the best story i've read in a while and believe me i've read plenty
Cassandra M. Clearwater chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Shizah! What a clife! Update soon~Gwen
Le loup deguise en brebis chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
Can we get Harry a some bleach to clean his mouth out? That was completely brilliant! I never saw that coming and I laughed out loud when I read it. Really original and Moony sticking by Harry made me so happy. Office of Wizardland Security? Was that a shot at Bush (raises eyebrows and smirks in amusement)? Dumbledore being a manipulative bastard completely works for me and you really pulled it off while still remaining canon. Update soon because I really want to know everyones reactions!
SleepsInOctober chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
Oh, no, don't leave it there!

I just love Harry acting insane. I really hope now that Voldie is in custody, Harry can start to give other people their comeuppance...
momma-dar chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
Oh my, that was brilliant. That was one incredible twist with Voldemort. Can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Keep up the incredible writing and I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Cassandra M. Clearwater chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
O CLIFFEE! Update soon! ~Gwen
dragonfey chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
I really really like you story. The topic with evil-Albus isn't new, but the way you are telling your tale is. Thank you for that. And please update soon.
della luna chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
Alright, I've just found this story. It's quite good in my mind. I can't pin exactly what I like about the story but as a work overall I just feel compelled to read on. I hope you have a habit of updating often because I will be looking forward to reading more.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »