Reviews for Biology
Individual Narrative chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
I loved this story! Each chapter was so clever, and always began and ended splendidly. The epilogue was brilliant, and definitely reminded me of the way a lot of documentaries and some movies end. Plus, could Harry start his autobiography in a better way? The writing was good quality, and it made me laugh and want to scream my frustration at characters. What more could you ask for?
Mickey chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Loved it
adafrog chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Great story. And the line about Fawkes was brilliant. Thanks.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Good story!
setting the world on fire chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
this is one of the best fan fictions I have read in a long time :)
angelofthelightanddark chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Yay! I found this story a long time ago and forgot what it was called! And I finally stumbled upon it again! So happy! Anyway this story is just as good now as it was then! Good work!
Shadow Priestess Trinity chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Well Written. :)
Princess Mariana chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
This was great! I loved that you gave us a lot of info on what happened to everyone. :)
Spannerspoon chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Very clever idea and beautifully written, really enjoyed it!

Think I spilt my sides during the Azkaban harry and Voldermort kiss

Excellent story!
GreekDefender chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I loved this story, it was an interesting read. The bit about the Fudge Peachmint was hilarious and definitely held true to the spirit of Fred and George.
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Vicki219 chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Good for Harry!
Midnight Venom chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
This HAS to be one of my .. most ... favorite stories I have ever read on . It is beautifully written, and is so much more than just a relationship. It has a plot, and it has a reason, and I like that. You did a really great job, and I applaud you for it. (: Thank you for a great read. 3 Keep writing.

Love,
Levi-corpus-na101
fifespice chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
ooh yay took it well sweet
fifespice chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
ooh love this but hope bumblefuck gets his old bastard
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »