Reviews for The Deathbringer
elianthos chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Your fic is very engaging,as well as your style of writing. keep it on! Good luck and good work
Lurel chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
O_o Frigen update! (provide me w/ intertainment! PLZ!)
Mistical Kat chapter 12 . 5/6/2005
I know that you are probly stuck on this story. But I think that it is REALLY good, and desperatly want you to finish it. Your story is so original, and the plot is suspensful.

Basicaly your story is AWSOME. And i'm sure that any chapter you are(hopefully)working might not be as good as may want it to be, but anything is better than nothing right?

I'm sure that this review will probly be just another one to you, and heck you might not even check it for a few months. But please give as atleast a chapter. It can be reasonably short if you want.

You left us off at a terrible cliff-hanger. Anywa Soon!
Savage Thunder chapter 12 . 2/17/2005
great story. Will sagara ever be the same again?
Placid Snowflake chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
Ahh! It's so goodd! T.T And you had to stop it there. Ah, wonderful story so far. I am happy you finally updated again. I almost thought you were dead. x.x Wonderful story so far. I love the action scenes. Please update again!
lord anime chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
great job
GeneralDragon chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
That was great inserting the poem into the story; it really helped with the flow of the battle. Speaking of which the descriptions of the battle moves and scene were amazing. I could actually make out in my mind the exact fluid movements of the two fighting, excellent work! I was hoping to see more of Sousuke in this chapter, but it just gives me something to look forward to later on. One question does get brought up though, why is Sousuke going to be out for a couple of months after the fight? Please update soon! Keep up the good work and I’ll keep on reading.
D chapter 11 . 12/13/2004
I have never been more entranced in a story before. The attention to detail is just awesome. Please update soon. I sincerely hope that dropping the story is not an option. If reviews are important, I would gladly submit ten reviews per chapter to satisfy you. I think that the rest of the readers are just too into the story that they forget to do anything else. hehehehe EXCELLENT STORY!
GeneralDragon chapter 11 . 10/29/2004
Alright you really need to update this, everyone's on the edge of their seat to see the resurrection. SO PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING AND I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE! Keep up the good work and i'll keep on reading.
Placid Snowflake chapter 11 . 10/16/2004
Ah.. I have no idea how long I have been reading this story.. but I have been glued to my chair reading all 11 chapter and one word: 'FREAK!' I feel all numb.. no.. my butt feels numb... ._. But I LOVE THIS! IT'S SO GREAT! Everything just seems to fall into place.. AH.. CONTINUE! - Just an awesome job!
Susan H. Oh chapter 11 . 9/17/2004
Yay! Yay! On more flash backs!

Great!

Great!

Love the story!

Keep up the great work!
GGR Shin chapter 11 . 9/12/2004
Once again, you have written a great chapter.

I really loved all of the back story, but I'm glad to see things back in the present story ark.

For a guy, you write women pretty damn well. As for the beginning of the chapter, I, being a girl, can confirm that you wrote the jealousy and conflicting emotions perfectly. I can't believe that you managed to write that like you did.

So, Sousuke's back, huh? Or, he's coming back. That's great! It really lightens the mood a little bit while still yet deepening the story. It brings about many questions like what will he be like when he comes back? Will he go with Kaname or Meredith? How will everyone react?

I would also like to take a moment to comment on something that I'd say many people have overlooked: The titles of the chapters.

They are all based on a common theme, and the names, when you look at the symbolism, fit the chapters perfectly. It is also great since they all have something to do with rain or storm, and the rain is playing such a huge, underlying, part in your story. Which leads me to another question.

Is the rain in some way associated with the Deathbringer? Or is it just there for the mood and symbolism?

I really hope you continue with this story; it is very good. I understand finally why your chapters are so long. It is because you are wary of the story critic saying that this or that couldn't have happened, or why did so and so let this happen or not say anything about this. You leave no hole or gap in your story unfilled. That in itself takes talent. And Kevin...

Each chapter reveals a great deal more about perhaps the most mysterious person in your story. There is so much that builds Kevin up to be such a great character; I really love it.

Well, I suppose I will leave of there with my praising. I really love your story, and I'll be waiting impatiently for the next chapter. Good luck.
GGR Shin chapter 10 . 9/12/2004
Once again, another good chapter.

I really liked this chapter too. All of the emotions presented in this chapter really gives one something to contemplate. The end of the chapter really pulled at my heard; I loved it.

Once again, I want to congradulate you on writing the characters so well. Meredith, Kurtz, and the nurse were written very well. And Kevin...

Kevin has to be the best written out of all of them. I cannot describe how much I love that guy. It is mostly because of Kevin that I believe that this is an original story. Kevin doesn't really seem to fit in a fanfic, but in an original story as the main character.

Keep it up. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
GGR Shin chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
Wow! This chapter was incredible! I think this was your best chapter yet. I swear I felt I was watching a really good army flick. I loved it so much that I read through it twice.

Oh, my God. The dialogue...

The dialogue was seemingly perfect in every aspect. Sousuke's commanding dialogue, Black's poking fun at Sousuke, and I especially loved Chief's dialogue when he finally got around to speaking. And, the characters...

Each of your characters seemed to have that breath of life in them. I got a great feel for each and every character you presented in this chapter. A lot of writers tend to unintentially blend their characters' personalities, thus giving the reader the vision that all of the characters are of similar personality and emotions.

That is something else I want to comment on: the emotions.

I can't believe how you played all of the different emotions into this chapter. There were time I wanted to laugh, cry, gasp, scream, or swear. I love it when that happens.

This story also explains a lot of what may have been a little bit hazy before. So, that is where the little girl came from? I suppose she's some kind of ghost? And Sousuke...

Damn. You have written Sousuke so well. Sousuke seems to be an almost completely different character in your story, yet he seems so in character based on the series. Not just Sousuke, but all of your characters. Indy, Black, KB, Chief, Riley; they are all so well thought out and developed even for their literal short lived scenes.

I have a question, no, a statement. I believe that the person that Sousuke was having a mental struggle with in the begining of chapter 3 was the Deathbringer. Am I right? If so, this chapter certainly explains a lot.

I love this story. I do have a question though. Was this an original story turned into a fanfic?

Dude, I am now a huge fan of this story because of this chapter. I can't explain how much I love this story.

Well, I suppose I have worshipped your story enough... for this chapter. I am pretty good at predicting storys and I love where this one is going. Great job!
lain-wired chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
Hey, first off, excellent story! Gotta admit, had my doubts when ya killed Sousuke, but I kept reading, remained faithful (actually, was just really bored and kept reading despite my initial misgivings, thankfully).

Im really curious as to Kaname and Sousuke's new abilities. It'll be interesting to see the potential of the Whispered and the Deathbringer.

One thing I REALLY gotta compliment you on is Sousuke. I tried to write a FMP story, but Sousuke's dialogue killed me. You write it perfectly, just like he was in the anime. Also cant forget how well written the scenes are when he is giving commands and such. While I have never been in the military, it does sound like what you here in the movies and such. Extra special good job on that.

1 question, are you going to ever go into Kevin and why he has superman-ish strength, or leave it as a mystery? Just curious.

Once again, great story and thanx for all the hard work and excellent writing youve put into this.