Reviews for Gauntlet
fornwalt chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aw! So so so so cute! :D
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Yeah! Good for them - put the nasty sys admin in his place!
All Things Cold chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Beautiful stuff! I think this is one of my favorite .hack fanfictions ever. Not only do you do a nice job illustrating Helba and Lios's relationship (and as a HUGE fan of those two, I thank you for giving them some attention. :)) but also BlackRose and Kite's. It's nice to see them so in character, too.

Thank you for the wonderful oneshot. You've made my fanfic day. :)
Tasogare Ookami Konyo chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
:D It's pieces like this that have plopped you onto my fav authors' list. A tad short, but still full of that happy .hacky goodness. _ And Helba and Lios' conflicts are always amusing. Well done!
Dylan chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Woah! You again?(Read before noticing who wrote it)
You're a fast writter;! Give me a break.
?ah, I'm off topic again, anyway, "Gauntlet", as good as always.
Ivoid chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I'll make this short.
Great except for the mushy "All we have is each other tagline" God, this isn't a childrens television network, there is no reason why u have to put in gay moral values.
THE END
Jonathan Priest chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Heh, need I really say anything? How totally incredible this story is Goldie, I love how in character they all are and it was really nice one shot. Just a fraction of the usual romance I'm used to seeing in your usual chapters, but still a great read. My only possible concern is the line Lios says to Helba "You seem awfully intent on letting this character stay within the game. Why is that?" I never thought it was up to Helba to determine who stayed and who went, and I thought it a little out of character for Lios to seek her approval. But that's just a small thing, the rest of it was outstanding. As always, great job. Hope to read more of your work again real soon. *hint* *hint*