Reviews for Wonders of the heart
BlUeFIAmE chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
Was praying for yuffie to die . couldn't help it. I so wanted cloud x tifa. Though i guess i can accept cloud x yuffie this one time! Liked the story anyways )
Taki-kun chapter 26 . 5/17/2009
I finished reading through this again.

Again, I am enthralled by this wonderful story!

Even if it -is- your first story, you've done a wonderful job!

Seriously.

Take just one look at my stories.

Crap. Bullshit. And just plain rubbish! My first story was absolute garbage, and the rest are just as bad! Seriously. I can't write to save my life.

So when I see people bad mouthing their work, when it is so good, I just want to internet-stalk them and slap them!

Even if your writing has changed, its still damn good!

Also, I just finished archiving your story on my computer. It shall go onto my Ipod, so that whenever I can't get onto the internet, I can still read it!

~

Taki-Kun
Taki-kun chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
"Wonders Of The Heart is my first fic, but I don't really care for the style of writing there either. So, though it's complete...I may delete that later as well. Still deciding."

The above quote taken from your profile.

I have saved this onto my computer! Should you ever delete it, be assured it will resurface eventually~
lovieta chapter 26 . 11/29/2006
I love this fic! It was the fic that made Clouffie my fav pairing, I read it months ago but I just got a pen name.
chibininjaa chapter 26 . 8/24/2006
OH mah gawd! I just read it, however I read it on Airsick, A clouffie Shrine. I LOVE IT! So cute! SO CUTE! INSTANT FAV!
Vetus Animus chapter 26 . 8/9/2006
In all honesty the best cloud x yuffie fic I have read. Sequel-atize it. You could just keep running with it, have their kid, anything but a sequel would be awesome. This story was just so great.
AngelicConquistador chapter 26 . 5/8/2006
Even though I've only just come upon this fic not too long ago, I LOVE IT! IT RULES! So much fluffiness I nearly died (after squealing a lot). Clouffie RULES! And YAY Tifa is not being a b* anymore! W00t! You should have a sequel to this (if you don't already) XD
Sakia-Chan chapter 26 . 5/2/2006
Holy crap...this. is. the. best. Clouffie. I. ever. read. Full stop. Seriously, I loved he way you portrayed the scenes and the characters. It was such a good story. I cried at the end becuase it was such a happy ending, it was a beautiful story, and I was sad since I didn't want it to end. Wah. Oh well, I'm so glad to have read it. Thank you so much!
herzeleidx chapter 26 . 4/3/2005
I reviwed this a little late, but my computer wasn't letting me review this story and I didn't no why! Excellent job! I loved it! I cried laughed n' all that jazz. I adored the pairing! Cloud x Yuffie is my FAVORITE! I hope you right more, and maybe write something with their wedding or whatever. You're a talented writer, and I loved the story! EXCELLENT!

~vampiegurl~
spikestrife chapter 26 . 12/26/2004
hmm... it was an okay fic, but i still wasnt happy with the pairing, but i am devoted to CloudxTifa and YuffiexVincent so... whatever. if any of your others fics are CloudxYuffie, im sad to say that i wont be reading them, its just not my taste. anyway... thats why i missed loads of chapters on this cause i was focused on fics that had my taste. anyway... best wishes for your later fics and if their as good as this your gonna go far.

spikestrife
The Avalon Initiative chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
I liked how Cloud just popped up out of the blue to greet Yuffie. Good stuff so far.

PS- I posted a fanfic called Latunza Hit under Cartoon Crossovers. It's a crossover that includes Cloud, Vincent and the Turks from FF7. If you liked ReBoot and/or Gargoyles, you'll really like it. Maybe you could check it out and let me know if it's any good.

Shine out.
The Avalon Initiative chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I like what's going on so far. Having the gang meet up together to celebrate was a good starting point. I liked it when Yuffie was pressing the waiter for more drinks :) . It was kind of abrupt, in my opinion, how everyone decided to move on so soon, but that's just me. Anyhoo, the chapter ended well with Cloud reassuring Tifa everything will be OK and Tifa holding back her feelings (as always). Good job overall on Ch 1 (8/10). Shine out.
0utfoxed chapter 26 . 11/25/2004
Congratulations on finishing the story! It must've been a lot of work. I don't how you can write four chapters all at once like that. (Just one and I'm exhausted!) About the ending... I guess you could say it was a *little* corny, but that's ok, I'm a sucker for happy endings! :P

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this fic, and I can see that your skills as a writer improved with each chapter. You deal with the characters even-handedly, a mark of a mature writer. Also, you introduced new characters at an even pace (instead of too quickly, like some writers do), so that the reader can get to know them.

You might want to revise 'Wonders' sometime, seeing as there are some events that could do with a bit of foreshadowing earlier in the story, and there are a few spelling errors here and there that need to be adressed. Nothing serious, though.

Anyway, if you need any help or suggestions, feel free to ask. Looking forward to reading more of your work later!
YuffieXCloud fanfic fan chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
Aww Yuffie. bless her , i almost cried at the end off that. This really is a great story and i hope too read more off your storys in the future
CloudXYuffie fanfic fan chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
Wow ! well i didnt see that one comming..honestly i didnt, aww Yuffie's fallen for Cloud! so cute ! . Very gripping! its has a brilliant storyline too from what ive read so far.