Reviews for The Agreement
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
please write more Kira and Dukat M romance
angelofdarkness011 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
It was beautiful, well detailed, story just lined perfectly with the series events...I swear if I didn't know better I would have thought it was a lost episode or something. Thank you for giving me something awesome to read...totally worth my time. :) Keep up the good work.
FiveExclamations chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
This is a cracking story, neither of the characters have been bent out of shape to bring them together. Brilliant.
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Love love love :) this is such a brilliant story. I wonder what Dukat's reaction would have been when he woke up...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This fic is so good that it has single handedly ruined all other fanfics for me. Regardless of fandom or pairing, whenever I read another fan fiction I always have in the back of my mind, "this is good but it is not like that Kira dukat fic" and then I return here again. I must've read this 30 times, it doesn't get tiring or boring. The characterization is flawless, they do not drop out of character and that is a major thing to me. The writing itself is beautifully done and the mature scenes are, as another said, tasteful without being vulgar. Well done.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Good story, it's just the thought of Kira giving in to her attraction to Dekat always made me a little sick to my stomach.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
This has been a fantastically well written story and a joy to read. Excellent job!
l'ombre de tes yeux chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh dear, I can't believe I never reviewed this the first time round... It was the first Kira/Dukat story I ever read, and I still don't think I've found anything to match it, not even on ASCEM. In fact, it's so good it makes me jealous that I didn't write it.

I love the descriptions and the plot is astonishingly believable, but what made the biggest impression on me is the way you've drawn the characters - in all honesty I find your take on them much more real than what we ended up with by season 7 of the show.

You ladies should be deeply proud of this.

l'Ombre.
kncrowder88 chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
I really liked this story. Great job. i just finished watching the entire series and the whole time i was anticipating Dukat and Kira getting together it just seemed like the perfect thing and made sense to. Great job.
Orit Ellan chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
An excellent story! Dukat always was a fascinating character to me, and you (as in the whole group) portrait him so, so well. In fact, you portrait him exactly the way I always thought he was. I was quite sorry when things turned out as they did for him in the actual TV series.

Beautifully written, stunning descriptions, really tasteful sexual (or should I say, -sensual-?) scenes. Absolute quality - anyone who hesitates to read a Kira/Dukat fic should push that feeling aside for a moment, and give this story a try.
Simplified Chaos chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Wow. I love the way you guys were able to capture and portray the characters so well through out this story. Wonderful job!
scifi-karis chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
What a lovely story! I always liked Dukat's character and you did so well with putting him and Kira together ... and making it realistic! Ah ... what could never be! Hope one of these days you write another one!
The Collaborators chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hi Adara, thanks so much for the review. I'm glad you liked it. We had a lot of fun writing it. Those were the halcyon days...! When the show was still on and we spent that whole summer writing this tale and in eager anticipation of Season 6! It was one of the best summers of my life... thank you on behalf of The Collaborators... we appreciate all the wonderful reviews :)
adara-greenleaf chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
While I am not really a fan of Kira/Dukat I am a fan of Dukat himself. In fact, I would go so far as to say he is my favourite Star Trek villain of all time, perhaps even my favourite character. I feel almost silly admitting it, but I have never been more attracted to a fictional character and that attraction has nothing to do with his looks. I love to hate him and while there are a number of fanfics out there that portray Dukat as misunderstood or a "nice" guy who is supposed to act all evil he really is, in fact, just evil. In your fic, while he says he loves Nerys, he would still kill her. I love that about him. In fact, the other day I was watching the episode "The Marquis Part I" with my husband and he was shocked when Dukat hit the Vulcan woman to escape his kidnapping, not once, but twice. He said, "He hit a woman. I thought men don't hit women in Star Trek." I said, "Of course he hit her, he's Dukat." He *is* the type to hit a woman and to even kill her if it suited his needs and I think that aspect of the character is lost in a lot of the Dukat fics, especially when paired with Kira. I also think it says a lot about his character that he never forced himself on any of the Bajoran comfort women while he was Gul of Terok Nor and that, while he said he would kill her, he could not bring harm to his half-Bajoran daughter.

Anyway, your fic was very, very good. It was believable and the sex scenes were erotic and tasteful rather than graphic and vulgar. The sheer amount of time and effort put into this fic is staggering what with all the terms and such. I also really liked the Cardassian myth. Very well done and I am looking forward to reading some of your individual fics!
JayneDancing chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
Hallelujah, a believable and satisfying story where I can actually believe that Dukat and Kira genuinely care for each other without loosing what makes them... them.

*Applauds*