Reviews for The Agreement
MystSom chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow, amazing job! I especially loved the first few chapters; you really captured the personalities of the characters well. I think the only thing that stood out to me was Dukat's unwillingness to call her "Nerys" in this story, considering he does it often in the beginning of the sixth season. But that's uber minor and just my personal take on the character-otherwise the story is amazing :)
Pandora40 chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
Great job, good knowledge of the characters, and extremely well written. If you get a chance, I would love to see a sequel sometime.
MsArtful chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This is really impressive. Your knowledge of how the character's work is so accurate, it could have almost been written by the actual writers of DS9. I love the dialouge, both characters are so believable in their attraction and conceit toward one another.

Keep on Writing!
Lattelady chapter 11 . 12/22/2004
Oh please don't end it there! I rally hope you give us a happy ending for these two. But whatever, I'll keep on reading.
Lattelady chapter 10 . 12/21/2004
Wow that was great. I'd read part of this story somewhere else and was never able to find it again. I'm so glad I stumbled across it today. I love the Kire/Dukat interaction and you played it beautifully here. Thank you for the wonderful read.
Alicia Jo Twain chapter 7 . 6/21/2004
OMG! This is the BEST K/Du story to date! They dynamics between them is amazingly written. The vocabulary is sophisticated without being presumptuous, there's more describing their thoughts than their dialogue which, IMHO, is the difference between books and plays/movies/TV. This is proof that teamwork brings out the best in everybody! Also, the sexual scenes are well-written, yet still without using crude language and terms... it's descriptive enough, yet not vulgar! I was simply amazed while i read it, esp the beginning chapters... you kow, as it builds up - the sexual tension is the most exciting!

Oh, and I just couldn't wait for the other chapters to be put up so I found the whole stroy on the net and printed it all out! It's as perfect as any story I've seen on fanfiction - honestly! And I don't say that for every story. You can check! Betazoid roses - fantastic idea!
Nubian Queen chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
This story is just awesome! I have always thought that the interesting dynamics between Kira and Dukat were never fully exploited by the series. It is greatly satisfying to see them being explored. I must admit, I always thought they'd be a great romantic pairing as well.

I must also compliment you on your clear writing and correct syntax and spelling. It is so frustrating to try and read a story when the English and spelling are so bad, you feel as if your trying to translate the story from another language entirely.

Please keep up the great work and post again soon. I've now got you on my story list, so I'll be watching.

Sincerely, The Nubian Queen
Aurora West chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
This is good! I hope there's more. I must admit, I have a lot of trouble seeing Kira attracted to Dukat at all, but it's actually believable here.
Kristen chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I think this is going to be a great story. Please please please update it.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2