Reviews for Midnightflames
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh man! I liked this one! You're descriptions were really fitting. Though there were a few times that it got confusing on who was talking since you used "he" for both of the guys. But in the end I think I got who was talking when. ;D
Sejour Avec Moi chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
oh... that's sad...
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
hm...seto's mean

Ele-chan
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
cool _ review you later_ P.S. that was the shortest review i've ever sent.
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
That was extreamly... odd. You make Seto sound rather... sadistc, almost. And both these things are good!
appletizer chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Sexy..me like.
Firevega21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Wow. That was so wonderful, sad, and disturbing. A perfect Seto/Jou! You are an awesome writer and I hope you continue writing these types of stories!
Alian lost chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Wow...really really good. Quite possibly what I will consider as the best of your fics.

Btw, HumorNut is another username I go by (I reviewed "Gruff on the Outside" using that one.)
Hidden chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
WOW! Really great! Though...yeah it is kinda dark. But, who cares?
You have now, officially become my favorite author on ! All hail the great Misura. Ha Ha! Ok, just kidding about the hailling thing, but you really are a great author!
Keep up the good work!
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wow. I can't imagine how I could have ever missed reviewing this; it's brilliant and it's dark and it makes me shiver. And it's so IC - it felt like something that really could happen. Like the kind of relationship Joey and Seto really would embark on, if they were to embark on one. I especially like the bit where Seto licked the tear off Joey's cheek - for some reason, that little gesture made me shudder and be sick to the stomach, thereby making the entire thing real. Kudos - this is really well-done, and I can't imagine how I didn't find it sooner.
There is one thing, though: When you say 'inperfect,' I'm assuming you mean 'imperfect'? 'Inperfect' isn't a word. Still, this is very good.
Fire Dragon of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Very well-written-a dark-ish, but realistic portrayal of a Kaijou relationship. Fire is good too-metaphoric or physical. All in all, a great angst-ish story, which is my favorite kind.
Keira of the Yamamoto tribe chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This was a very powerful story. I have to admit, that although I love reading fluff, this couple also suits darker stories vey well. The way you've written this exploits it to its fullest, using the metaphor of fire well. I like this a lot:D
fatal petal chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
...That was beautiful. Is it just me, or was that sort of ironic, the way things turned out? I think this little S/J piece really defined the thin line between love, hate and one's self-deception. It's amazing, really, how you wrote both of them. It seemed so real, and just so... intense. Love this one! Keep writing! Take care, Misura-san! _v
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Wow, this took me somewhat by surprise, I loved it, just like your other work I've read, it was excelent infact and I'll look forward to reading more of Seto/Jou in the future!
Sailor Starlight Girl
Pyro-Panda chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
*claps* This is so good because you dont soften Seto. He is not soft the way people make him. He's had those barriers for over "16 years" and one person isn't going to break them down. Supurb my friend, very good.