Reviews for Cross Blades
lev chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
it was well-written, but i dunno y u put the girl in, it kinda ruined it. u shoulda just have it an edward and freddy fic, that coulda been soo good
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
I love everything about this, from the perfect title to the smooth dialogue. Awesome job
annur chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
its actually 'better stay up late' i think or its 'gonna stay up late'. either way its definitely not 'try to stay up late'.
BellatrixyKrueger chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
Aw, bless Ed for being himself. I like Freddy and all, but this is tearing me apart to see those two have to fight each other b/c I like Ed too! This fic rocks.
Blodeuedd chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
What a deliciously original crossbreed you've created! Despite the rather obvious similarity between Edward and Freddy, I never even imagined the possibilities. I am confident you will do very very well with this idea.

p.s. Thanks for reviewing!
nowdefunct chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
You've got a wonderful way with adjectives... it makes what you write *incredibly* pretty.
YamiPanther chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
It's actually 7,8 try and stay up late... I just thought you might want to know.
over-dramatic-05 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
this is very good! you should continue with it. i know it's been a while since you last updated... but i'd really like to know what is going to happen!

Keep writing!
the mischievous pixie chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
I liked this a lot. Keep up the great work
pyr0 chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
You're an amazing writer. Very, very elegant. I'd love to see where you are taking this so please update soon!
Aloe Vera too lazy to login chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
You, Madam, are most definately a poet at heart. Your writing is so beautifully eloquent, but, I'm afraid, it may be too deep for us simple-minded folks. ;) But your storylne is very intriguing, I'm wondering what will happen when poor Edward finally encounters our dear, fiendish Freddy. Hope to see more soon! Ta-ta, for now.

Aloe Vera
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
COOL I have been searching for this kind of fic! Will you PLEASE update!
the mischievous pixie chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
ooh I like this story update soon
Danielle L.B chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
OMG! Thats so creepy. I was thinking of doing an Edward/Freddy cross, being that they both have blades on their fingers but didn't end up wanting to do it the end. Good job its well written! I love both characters so much.
Sforza chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
and what's 5, 6? _ Great jaeorb! I want more!