Reviews for To save the World
Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
k, interesting, can't wait to read more
the-faith-less-one chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
I love it. In fact, you've inspired me to write my own!
cat chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
hey your story's good! cary on, i want ot know what happens!
thanks for an original story!
Welshy84 chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
Very interesting, hope you update soon
Enjael chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
This is good. I certainly would like to see where this goes. Confused about the Xander and Spike comments. Would like some clarification about them.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
TallieCat chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Poor Tru! I forgot that they'd probably think she was Faith-I'm looking forward to seeing how they interact later on!
laura chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
ooh yayness, gotta b a quick review, gotta sleep, will tell u more in person!
Sabia chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
You're doing OK, but you're going to have major Faith issues to get round in the next chapter. Buffy and Co. aren't just going to accept that she isn't Faith in some sort of disguise or with amnesia, and they're not going to forgive her even if Tru plays along to the idea that she's Faith.
Sam-453 chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Grovy. *grins* i think maybe they shoulda freaked a little more about Tru/Faith tho, they dont seem hugely bothered that faith has escaped from prison! Ill tlk to u tomorrow.
luv sam
Deni1605 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
KEEP GOING I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
Sara chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Ohh! Please continue! This tru calling/buffy crossover actually has potential, instead of the grammatically bad, poorly written, half-stories, half smut ones I've seen so far. Please continue!
P.s. Is Faith going to show up?
Tanydwr chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Sounds good. I haven't seen Tru Calling. I want to, but unfortunately, my parents always seem to be watching something on the other side at the time.
Keep up the good work. I like it.
Lol, Tanydwr
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I totally think that this would be worth reading. I want to know how she works her way into the group and gains their trust.
Verona2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
great starting. Does this mean that you are going to change the enging episode of Season 5 for Buffy? I love both of these shows. Thanks for starting one, and please keep this up!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »