Reviews for Dinner and a Movie
Chas54 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Very funny! Got any more/
Dessler chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Hey.. What happened to the rest of this story? Whats there a sequel or two?

BTW, Love it. I know its been awhile since it was written, but its one I come back to.

Can you please repost the following chapters!
Not A Muggle chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
that was cute. i like matties *prank*. on to read the next one.
littledemonpixie chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
LOL! That was so great I loved it! IT made my day much better and I came dangerously close to falling out of my chair. Now that I have read this one I have to read the other. I can't wait! Keep up the great writing!
Ayrynkat chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Absolutely fabulous! I keep checking to see if you've updated - the suspense is intense! Please keep going with this!
gramrabb chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Oh indeed it must continue. Pleasant to read a fun loving story that I hope continues in the same vein. Yes I enjoy many of the stories filled with difficulties but it is also pleasant to just have fun!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
That's really cute!
I like the fact that Mac and Harm finally did something about their feelings-but what Mattie
did was hysterical!
Thanks for a fun read!
Jowaco chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
*picking self up off of floor from laughing so hard* loved it! please tell me your writing something else? that was great, *still laughing* great story!
dana chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
i wrote this story and yet someone signed a review under my name... sarah was it you? and how in the heck did you get my password? you suck by the way, you really do... i'll get you back...
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
great story.
thelonelyone chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
wow... my friend is a writer... i'm impressed. oh, and you only "nailed the teen speak" because you ARE a teen...
great story, girl! get to work over the weekend and that's an ORDER.. (please obey... please please please...)
oh, and you better make them hook up.. don't just lead us on and leave us hanging like the jerkoffs that produce the show...
ashnic6289 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
This was a really good story, and i hope that you conyinue it. :)
SailorGirl97 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
OMG! That was freakin' HILARIOUS! You nailed the "teen speak". So completely right on! And I love the dream thing in the beginning... it totally had me going. This could almost be a stand alone piece because you've ended this segment nicely, and it's long enough that it could be broken into two chapters if you really wanted to! Bravo!
Jackia chapter 1 . 4/29/2004