Reviews for Mighty Pirates
MutantPiratePrincess chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Ha, ha, nice one! :D I was always wondering about what would happen if the two of them met. ;)
no account chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ahh, I wish there were more! This is super accurate and makes me smile. Thanks for sharing!
Symbermine chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I like it. Those two worlds combien so well, being geographically located in the same place and you have captured the essence of Guybrush and Jack Sparrow.
Dead on a stick chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was really cute! I've always thought that these two series would go great together, thanks for making my night!
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh please the only thing Guybrush is truely afrade of is Porsalen... and Giante Manatee's (With good reason!)
Chaoman7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This makes sense and if they made a real game crossover like this it would rock.
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wonderful!

POTC is just begging to be xover with Monkey Island.

Old meets new, I love it, kupo.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
'Scary'?

Guybrush should consider going into another profession.
ShImHiding chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Oh yes. Oh, -yes-.

I could almost hear their voices as I read this- it's just that good.

Or else I'm just that much of a fangirl.

The world may never know.

At any rate, thank you thank you and thank you for this awesome piece of random crossover. n_~
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Bwahaha. I knew a PotC/Monkey Island crossover had to exist. I just...couldn't find one. Excellent.
Asteria chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Woohoo! PotC meets Monkey Island! You absolutely rule, Pirate Shy! Guybrush Threepwood and Jack Sparrow are my two favorite fictional pirates ever and you have brought them together and kept them both IC! I love you forever just for this!

(caution: review submitted on momentary enthusiasm, not enough sleep and half of an iced latte)
Chibi chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Brilliant story, dude.

I love Monkey Island and always think of Guybrush when watching PotC. You legend.

-Chibi-
chrissy9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
what to say? well it's got all in it, hasn't it?
CaptainCrimson chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
*stares at screen blankly...smiles...grins widely...gigles...laughs...* that was odd! But I liked it! lol! so very Jack! lol!
anon chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This is the perfect crossover. You've captured Guybrush very well.