Reviews for Wooden Horses
Anon chapter 14 . 7/15
Good story. I enjoyed reading.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/20
Anon chapter 14 . 6/20
I always feel happy when fics let Faramir laugh :)
greenie chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
such a good extended edition for faramir and eowyn. I love this version so much. Thanks for writing this. I still read this in 2015.
Murphy AT chapter 14 . 12/17/2011

I love this. It was so authentic, so reap and compelling, that I cried as they cried, laughed as they laughed, felt the fall and rise of my soul and spirits together wih theirs. Brilliantly done. I also quite enjoyed the unique plot format; such an idea could easily be confusing, but you carried it out flawlessly.

Only one suggestion: perhaps you should alter your summary; I was not very interested upon reading it, and went through several other stories before this because of that. I believe that every Lord of the Rings fan needs to read this. It's too good to have a mediocre summary.
pampamia chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
So good! Thanks for sharing
IHeartSam chapter 14 . 1/9/2010
wow, loved that fic! sorry I didn't review earlier, I was rather engrossed. Your write very well and are excellent at encapsulatingthe moods and emotions of the characters. wonderful job.

-Aliyssa x
A Ninny Mouse chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
Wow, I just found this but... gorgeous! Please write more stories like this one! :D
Altariel chapter 14 . 9/8/2007
Beautiful meditation on memory and healing. Many lovely lines, but the last one is a stunner.
Skyler VonDetton chapter 14 . 11/11/2006
I am virtually speechless. I forgot all about this story until I came across it again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to the 16th power!

I only have 1 tiny insty winsty little anal thing to say. Faramir has black hair, David Wenhelm had dirty blonde.

Ek! I feel so awful for pointing that out but hey. This is absolutly beyound a doubt my FAVORITE story on
skaia7 chapter 5 . 9/3/2006
Randomisation chapter 14 . 12/1/2005
i love this story! its so amazingly written! wow!
VanaLuiniHin chapter 14 . 4/20/2005
I've not reached this chapter yet, but I wanted to offer my praise for this story. It is excellent. I am only curious why you chose the "horse" references for the story. I love it, because I love horses, and so it fits the bill for me.

This is very well-written. I don't normally read fics, but I happened to browse onto this one and I have to say that it is completely worth it. I have spent the better part of an hour and a half reading as much as possible.

The interaction between Faramir and Eowyn is absolutely beautiful. It is written very strongly, and with a lot of imagery and just, absolutely beautiful. You are now listed as a favorite of mine and I look forward to reading more as you post it.
el-esteleth chapter 14 . 1/9/2005
Absolutely beautiful. Stunningly well-written.

Thank you for sharing this story.

Katinka31 chapter 14 . 12/26/2004
What a gorgeous, gorgeous story - at once joyful and heartbreaking. You handle the complexity of emotions with a deft and elegant hand, and all the characterizations ring true. Well done! :D