Reviews for Tragic Remembrances: Prologue to Hurt of the Past
simonluke26 chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
oh Marvel threats. I hope you do some more updates on Hurt of the Past soon. SOON SOON SOON I really like that story, but you haven't updated in so long... Tomorrow is however a new day, lets try and update tomorrow shall we? hm? yes! good! Woo hoo!
ishandahalf chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
short chapter, but your amusing letter to marvel more than made up for it! ooh, you tell them, tell them GOOD! stupid evil corporate wenches, trying to break up the best couple there is... ARGH! okay, i better stop before i get all worked up. the point is, gold stars for you!
Karen chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I understand from your writing that you are a Rogue/Gambit shipper and so thought you might be interested in hearing about this. I'm not sure if you're a fan of the comics or not, but there are rumors that Marvel will soon break up Rogue and Gambit so that they can both be free to get paired with someone else in their new books. (Rogue's new solo series started today and Gambit's will in September.) Even worse, it is possible one of them will cheat on the other. Several fans are writing and emailing Marvel to try to keep them together and faithful to each other. If you would like more information, please visit this thread of the Rogue and Remy Love Machine Message Board:

. ?

There is also an online petition to sign here:
willa. j chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
you are pure evil and i'm so glad you like my word. i thought that i made another word JAWBER but no apparently for a lack of a better term it is no name car parts yah i was pissed can you believe they wasted that word on no name car parts people these days. anyway. this is getting more and more interesting. who knew essex could be not pure evil. okay who am i kidding? the man is crazy. maybe thats why he's evil? i will never know unless you do. do you? oh and if this is a whole big set up. i like it.
MtDewFaerie chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
ook, now it all makes sense. I was wondering why Hurt of the Past hadn't been updated. Yah, it's good to make up the prologue to make it easier for some people to understand. Well, I'll be waiting for all your stories as always!
ishandahalf chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
heh heh... oh, the adventures and excitement to be had on planes! that was QUITE amusing, it sure cracked me up. but hey! keep it coming, cuz i can't wait to see remy and rogue meet! bwa ha ha. quick like a bunny on crack!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Naughty girl! *beats RoguesHeart with a wet noodle*
enchantedlight chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
aspen got sick! bwahahahaha, can't wai to hear more, please update soon!
willa. j chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
dun dun dun dah. very cool. twisty huh. i just wanted to say that. anyway very cools, again. ;)
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
the penguins, the penguins! bwa ha ha. fun times. ooh! eliminate remy? dun dun duhh! that ain't good! well, obviously we know that doesn't happen, but still, pretty nervewracking! so. good stuff, and keep it coming quick like a bunny on crack!
MtDewFaerie chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
Great so far...still waiting for Hurt of the Past to be updated though...
dreamschemer chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
uhm...Why eliminate Remy? Is there some unerlying feud between himself and essex when he once worked for him? The possibilities unfold...Update soon!
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
evil you w/ your cliff hangers! but please update soon!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
dun dun dun dun! *cue evil dramatic music* How dare they even think of killing Remy? (okay, so a lot of people think of killing Remy, even Rogue, but that's beside the point). Love the penguin pajamas, by the way. ;-)
Silver Ink chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Great story! I love how you gave her another brother and lots of friends! She's an assasin? Ohh, how intresting ;) GOOD LUCK ON YOUR AP HISTORY EXAM! *crosses fingers and prays for RouesHeart*