Reviews for What If?
Julie chapter 31 . 6/11
Please finish this. I like the storyline.
Bea chapter 31 . 6/22/2014
I have become very interested in this story. Will it be completed?
Guest chapter 31 . 6/5/2014
Gonna Finish It?
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 31 . 6/4/2013
I love this story. It it over? Is there a sequel? Are other chapters coming?
Guest chapter 31 . 11/29/2012
Wow. Too many 'I'm sorrys' Couldn't concentrate of the storyline, which was interesting, but kept getting lost in all those apologys.
Andi88 chapter 31 . 8/29/2012
This is really good! Why did you stop? I see you haven't updated in a long time. I kinda wish I didn't start reading it since it's not finished just because I like it so much! So, maybe you could update? Pretty please? With sugar on top? :)
Amber611 chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
Amazing fic, and job so far! I absolutely LOVE it! Definitely Can't Wait to read more! :)
Mary Kate113 chapter 31 . 1/14/2012
Very interesting story! I love all the twists you added in.

Please add more soon!
chacha chapter 31 . 12/5/2011
Hi do you think you will ever finish this story? It is very good.
GalitMirav chapter 31 . 11/26/2011
Very nice update - I like what you wrote, that Sully looked like a cross between white and Native American, so very true and I'm glad we got that insight into Cloud Dancing's thoughts.

I hope Sully returns to Colorado Springs next :)

Keep it up.
RustyPen chapter 30 . 7/9/2011
I don't mind them being short - as long as you write;-) You are doing great! Good chapter!
GalitMirav chapter 30 . 6/28/2011
Hi! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I had eye surgery and had to finish grad school work.

Anyway, great two chapters. I love how everyone's there for Dr. Mike and Myra's solution for Patrick was very sensible. Keep up the good work.
starkidtw chapter 28 . 5/12/2011
I love this fic and I have to say the scene when Dr. Mike broke down in Olive's arms made me cry, too. Beautiful writing, hope we will see another chapter soon!
GalitMirav chapter 28 . 5/9/2011
Good update. Myra's siblings sure are interesting. Can't wait to see them interact with the townspeople. Keep it up.
Flightsnitch96 chapter 27 . 5/4/2011
I love this story

I think it was kinda a good thing that you still had Sully leave to mourn cause I think if he didn't then Michaela would always think of him as Abigail's husband if didn't get any distance from each other for awhile.